Recent content by Lolssi83.811

+
  1. L

Auto save or Manual Save?

I chose 2nd option even though I don't really need auto. Sometimes it can save extra hassle but usually manual is enough. And doesn't GTA send you to safe house and beginning of the mission when you load?
  2. L

What game are you currently playing

Is it tomorrow yet? If so NHL NHL NHL!
  3. L

Risen 3 titan lords

Yeah as a quest marker I ment show where I need to go on map, not bloody yellow brick road :) Usually I don't need even map marker. Lotro had back in the day such well written quests/directions that they told you everything you needed to know.
  4. L

kickstarter/indiegogo/steamsale/launch keys&co thread

Well yeah but also 1st is music made by Alex which is like greatest stretch goal ever.
  5. L

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1591209713/sienna-storm Not backing anything without shown gameplay, but looks interesting and what an all-star crew.
  6. L

Risen 3 titan lords

First Risen was ok. Also one of the few rpg games I haven't been able to finish. I would have actually needed bloody quest marker. Five temples with dark corridors all over the island and one of them had some door opening or I missed some passage so I gave up. Loved the second one (even I...
  7. L

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

I'd like to see same as in Swat 4 where you have three clips (could have more or less) if you reload while still 5 in clip you don't loose those bullets but you have clip with 5 bullets left. So if you empty those other 2...well I'm sure you understood :) Some soldiers carry empty magazine...
  8. L

Combat system

About that communication it's the same group that Ubisoft used in Division videos and I believe those are pre-recorded voices. In actual game it would be propably something more in the lines "I'm so baked" or "You guys suck we lost because of you!" :P I also thought some of the destruction was...
  9. L

Being Visibly Armed,Holsters and Trunks

Is that dough wheel/cutter she has on her belt? For those emergencies you need to bake something fancy :hmm:
  10. L

Combat system

That looked like plywood or some other crap. Who (even interior) makes doors that weak? I know that door is fine in normal use, but never seen door that weak before. I'd assume hinges would give in before your leg would go through door normally.
  11. L

The Internet

I didn't mean actual holograms... open before your eyes maybe not the best term. Didn't mean like anyone else could see it. More like it would be sent directly to your eye or brain.
  12. L

Damn you beat me to it. And with couple of days no less. I backed them. Since they already had decent amount of gameplay to show and might actually get somewhere eventually.
  13. L

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Well I'd like to see realistic loot and I think several other were on same page. Meaning you can loot everything you see enemies wearing and that means lots of loot that you just have to leave behind. Gamebryo games are step in the right direction loot wise in my opinion.
  14. L

Health: regen or stimpack?

I like consequences. Yes let's have some of those. Would be cool if you'd end up being in debt and deadline drawing close, you would become more and more desperate to get the money in any way you can.
Top Bottom