Recent content by loppy88

+
  1. L

Patch 1.2

Has anyone here made a new game post 1.2 and tested?
  2. L

What would Fix the game for you?

A patch.
  3. L

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

here we go :D
  4. L

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Also, this is a move in the right direction. Good job, CDPR.
  5. L

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I know, man, but the thing is that while they made their bed with releasing the game the way they did, it is you who decides if you want to sit on these forums and fill yourself with negative energy and vibes, and let me tell you, in this shitty corona situation, that's the last thing you want...
  6. L

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Jeez, don't you have other things to do other then play exact game? Take a step back, breathe and chill
  7. L

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

seems like good times were had
  8. L

thanks for the source, lads, still feels weird on why this would delay the patch
  9. L

Where? Source? 1613149346 Don't see why that would be, unless they want to punish us for somehow contributing to this mess. Let's compare that to the fireman putting out a building on fire, who really aren't affected by the building being sold to another owner.
  10. L

I don't understand people saying that the hack will delay the patch? Why? The developers are working on the patch, the hack is a concern of the higher ups and the legal team.
  11. L

Important Update

jeez
  12. L

Stuck on Non-lethal

Noticed this while playing a techie with a shotgun. 90% of NPC end up knocked out.
  13. L

Sword

Only the chosen one can pull it out.
  14. L

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

OMG the tears hahahahaha
  15. L

Reform the current patch timeline

My real concern is for consoles. What if they can't put in the features that would add to or improve the game, RPG features, AI and NCPD interaction because the previous gen consoles can't handle them? What if the experience that truly could have been great is simply lacking because said...
Top Bottom