Sword

+
Has anyone had any luck getting this sword, if so how?
1091500_20210201113220_1.png

1091500_20210201113230_1.png

Jump ?

Edit: Like, just jump. I had to spam "F" like crazy but it worked.

Last edited:
OH! That one! ...I just picked it up.

*seriously, if I remember, there was a desk, table..something like that, I had to jump onto to finally grab this, and it took a while.*

Officer V arriving at the scene... Full desert camo.
photomode_01022021_192331.jpg

Target in sight, approach = stealth ... Can't seem to reach it ... So close yet so far away ...
photomode_01022021_192516.jpg

Acquisition is a success: target is in possession. Now off to meet Hanako @ Embers, but first...
20210201193011_1.jpg

OK, I must correct myself, this is not the one I thought it was. I was at this location before and could not get in, didn't have enough strength. So after reading this I went into game and went out there to take a look. I now know your frustration...

Here's what I did. Clean up the area around and under the Katana, even if you don't need it, just pick everything up. That way only the Katana is left. I am on PC by the way.

I swapped one of my weapons to my katana.

I jumped onto the two blue bottles next to the yellow bin facing the Katana.

Go into the 'block' position with your Katana (right button on your mouse) I have no idea what this is on console.

Move forward slightly and the Katana should show then, so you can pick it up.

Nothing really special about it, but...I understand. This can turn into a personal vendetta real quick...Good luck, hope this helps.
Let us know if you got it. :shrug:

Last edited:
I have managed to take it by jumping and hitting F like crazy. You just need to hit that sweet spot of 0.05s

Top Bottom