Recent content by lord_blex

+
  1. lord_blex

In regards to the Mantis Blades

all we've seen is you can hang on a wall after a wallrun or something. have they talked about actual climbing?
  2. lord_blex

V's Alcoholism/Vices: Will they be optional?

I wouldn't expect too much in this regard. even if they hold back on the characterization, this is a downside of a voiced character. at some point they are bound to say something you wouldn't have. even if they are more fluid than Shepard, V is not a blank slate character. I think so. the "3...
  3. lord_blex

Building Your Character Thread

I think I read somewhere that character creation wasn't quite finished yet
  4. lord_blex

FP VS TP - perspective matters

the most popular roleplaying game is mainly first person. so... I guess you are wrong?
  5. lord_blex

Building Your Character Thread

do you wanna be called "hey you" instead? some things have to be predetermined in a game like this. an isometric non-voiced rpg can afford to go completely ham with choices because they are much cheaper to make. the types of games cdpr makes have to be a bit more reserved.
  6. lord_blex

FP VS TP - perspective matters

one important thing to point out is that an optional third person mode would require the redesign of a lot of systems, probably even the levels. it's a lot of work and if it turns out to be sub-par it's also not gonna help the game.
  7. lord_blex

Promotional materials!

after?? you underestimate the internet eh.. I'll bet my second to last top eyelash on my right eye that it will be.
  8. lord_blex

Rumours and Speculations

it kind of is and they aren't showing gwent, so...
  9. lord_blex

Rumours and Speculations

why wouldn't they? with thronebreaker they are essentially making an isometric rpg/adventure game, the only story we will get in the witcher universe (in a game) for a while.
  10. lord_blex

Altered Carbon on Netflix

I liked the series but wasn't a fan of the last few episodes. so that kinda soured the whole thing, even though I enjoyed the rest...
  11. lord_blex

E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

so far sony and ms said no, they are not allowing that. when a new gen comes out, or if they switch to a rolling model they might change that. the two base consoles should be able to weather the next few years. lots of games are 1080p, even on the xbone. they could easily drop that down to 720p...
  12. lord_blex

Happy Anniversary *beep*

it has been 7 days since the last beep. my water supplies are running low and I see odd shapes moving around in the dark corners of my room. yesterday my teacup started talking to me. he says they will release something soon but I think he's lying to make me more upset. but it's okay. I can wait...
  13. lord_blex

based on gwent, really not. they recently delayed the single player gwent campaign and just pushed an update that they really should have sat on for a month - in other words they completely overestimated how much they could do til the christmas "deadline". cdpr is good at a lot of things, but...
  14. lord_blex

yeah, it's kinda like wikipedia afaik
  15. lord_blex

Happy Anniversary *beep*

the campaigns will be paid-for. I assume with them being known for single player games, they will wanna specifically advertise that aspect of gwent
Top Bottom