Rumours and Speculations

+
Rawls;n10706141 said:
His estate can (in most jurisdictions).

All four of them? Or just...my FIFTH ESTATE?!

AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHhhahahahahahAH!

Okay I'm done.

Here's the news - it's been a long day and Rawls hates me. Also Cyberpunk is coming out someday.

Speaking of estates, another news regarding not Cyberpunk itself, but CDPR overall is that during the chat with investors Adam and Piotr said that they are right now finalizing a transaction for another office building next to current studio in Warsaw, which means more working space. I heard about them intending to do so quite some time ago, so it's nice to hear this plan is now coming together.

No Title

Attachments

• photo203201.png
    photo203201.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 68
Shavod;n10707201 said:
Speaking of estates, another news regarding not Cyberpunk itself, but CDPR overall is that during the chat with investors Adam and Piotr said that they are right now finalizing a transaction for another office building next to current studio in Warsaw, which means more working space. I heard about them intending to do so quite some time ago, so it's nice to hear this plan is now coming together.

Funny that CDOR investors are calling the glitch the second *BEEP* and that the marketing machine is "moving".

Shavod;n10371532 said:
I recall that REDs did show privately the gameplay footage from The Witcher 3 to the mods before anyone else (outside of press) at the studio, at least the ones at the polish side, but I think it happened some time after E3 2013, when they show the trailer for the first time.
Makes sense.
Just as soon as it goes public the forums are going to explode, so it make sense for the Mods have some idea WTF everyone is talking about and can pre-plan a bit.

Suhiira;n10761351 said:
Makes sense.
Just as soon as it goes public the forums are going to explode, so it make sense for the Mods have some idea WTF everyone is talking about and can pre-plan a bit.

Oh, after Witcher 3, planning is like "ahahaahahahahahCHAOSISCOMING"

I wonder if the just announced forum reorganization implies that significantly increased activity is expected soon? Of course, it could be just the release of Gwent, or even nothing.

sv3672;n10763251 said:
I wonder if the just announced forum reorganization implies that significantly increased activity is expected soon? Of course, it could be just the release of Gwent, or even nothing.

What forum reorganization?

Snowflakez;n10764891 said:
Scary. Any inside details you mods can give?
Nah. Besides, the inside details of moving thousands of threads are not very exciting. Unless you enjoy reading things like IKEA furniture installation manuals (in which case I'm judging you ... a lot). End result should make things more intuitive like Vattier said in the post though. So YAY!

sv3672;n10763251 said:

It's just a big coinscidence, just like the fact that recently a Talsorian member asked people over /r/cyberpunkgame where would we

like to get info from them
, or the fact that CDPR said that last year "It was a good year, but we’re sure the next will be even better. You

can see for yourself. ;)",
or the fact that Marcin Iwinski said "We know we need to deliver. And we will." when asked abaout the

*beep* and the E3 hype, or when CDPR's president was caught pressing a button the same time the E3 hidden message appeared.

It's all just a big coinscidence, it's not like we're totally gonna see Cyberpunk 2077 at this E3.

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n10777571 said:
It's just a big coinscidence, just like the fact that recently a Talsorian member asked people over /r/cyberpunkgame where would we

like to get info from them
, or the fact that CDPR said that last year "It was a good year, but we’re sure the next will be even better. You

can see for yourself. ;)",
or the fact that Marcin Iwinski said "We know we need to deliver. And we will." when asked abaout the

*beep* and the E3 hype, or when CDPR's president was caught pressing a button the same time the E3 hidden message appeared.

It's all just a big coinscidence, it's not like we're totally gonna see Cyberpunk 2077 at this E3.

Misleading title, but the button press is a nice catch. Nothing about what he said "hints" at a Battle Royale mode, though.

I mean, if the reported asked "Will you have team deathmatch?" he would have had the same exact response. The reporter brought up Battle Royale, not the CEO himself.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I think there's a very good chance they're at E3 with 2077. It's not impossible for them to skip it, of course, but hints they've dropped seem to point in that direction. Still, it'll be a surprise either way.

Last edited:
Snowflakez;n10779461 said:
Misleading title, but the button press is a nice catch. Nothing about what he said "hints" at a Battle Royale mode, though.

I mean, if the reported asked "Will you have team deathmatch?" he would have had the same exact response. The reporter brought up Battle Royale, not the CEO himself.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I think there's a very good chance they're at E3 with 2077. It's not impossible for them to skip it, of course, but hints they've dropped seem to point in that direction. Still, it'll be a surprise either way.

Personally I'd be very much surprised to see a "Battle Royal" mode in CP2077; for reasons previously discussed that have nothing to do with my personal total disinterest in it. The roles in the game don't even remotely lend themselves to it, who whats to play "Battle Royal" with nothing but clones that have the exact same skills and abilities as everyone else?

Top Bottom