Recent content by MaxisZ

+
  1. M

Список изменений 8.1

Фидбек наркоман прочел. Просили, крутить суккубов - иначе это бесполезное завещание с условием...
  2. M

Arena and mini-tournaments suggestion

Since RED has announced an arena change, please pay attention to this suggestion. The best draft system (arena) I've seen was implemented in the game Might & Magic: Duel of Champions. You can find youtube videos: “Draft champions duel”, “Draft mmdock”. Also there was a large Polish MMDOC...
  3. M

Devotion mechanics has no responses to artifacts ?

Wow this is a critical defect. Devotion doesn’t look OP. So every faction needs own anti artifact cards ! e.g. Dao could be monster card etc.
  4. M

Suggestion for Better Ranked Matchmaking

BartonFink very bad idea. best matchmaking is based on elo. modern CCG matchmaking is already a bad surrogate
  5. M

Make a gift counter

Is holiday (like Christmas and Lunar New Year) not for everyone? I didn’t receive gifts and I think I’m not alone. Random gift system annoying. Rather, I will not farm gifts and not go to the gwent store after that... Make gifts accessible to all! For example, make the counter of the required...
  6. M

Пропали снеговики с карты !!!

Шанс на рубашку маленький.
  7. M

Strategic Withdrawal in New Season: Exploit or Legit?

Stop this pls (Damien in seasonal) 1576858897
  8. M

Information about disconnect side

Well to be honest, I have never seen such a window on PC. iOS client does not have such a window, just freezes to the end of the duel in case of connection problems. Did you saw such a window in ios client ?
  9. M

Show me the screen with disconnect reason before the end of the match or don`t trolling please.
  10. M

Please add information on whose side disconnect. It’s very unpleasant to wait and think that your Wi-Fi is frozen!
  11. M

Update 4.1 is a bad joke

IMHO defenders made the game deeper. Card balance just started. Of course leaders need A LOT of balancing.
  12. M

Gwent became too "snowbally"

Crazy engines should be nerfed. All card pool should be balanced. Oh last difficult for indie studio :sad:
  13. M

When did higher vampire get nerfed?

Its a bug https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/invisible-dettlaff-bug.11017553/
  14. M

Regular disconnections

I did. Sadly there is no any response via email support.
  15. M

Remove rotating +50% bonus experience for faction

I liked BONUS EXPERIENCE This is a great thing for those who play a little !
Top Bottom