Recent content by MonsterAttack

+
  1. MonsterAttack

Morvran Voorhis Put back ORder

Which of the 3 cards selected get put on top of your deck? Is it the first or last one picked or some other criteria?
  2. MonsterAttack

Gog Galaxy is No Good

Any one else experiencing Gog Galaxy login issues? Can't believe that I've been experiencing these issue for over year on a sporadic basis here's the errors I see in the Galaxy Client Log: Access token isn't valid! Failed to upload 'client_focused' metrics to backend. Error Message: The...
  3. MonsterAttack

New Syndicate Scenario Card

Does anyone know how the new scenario cards work for syndicate? For Chapter it says you need Hoard 8 to fill your pouch, wouldn't that give you just one more coin? I received the card but it doesn't seem worth 15 provision. Am I missing somethiong
  4. MonsterAttack

Is there a list of Artifact cards

How do we know if a card is of type artifact? Golden Nekker refers to an artifact card but card info does nto specify if a card is an artifact or not
  5. MonsterAttack

Connection Issues

Anyone else having issues with Galaxy Client? I get the "Oops something went wrong error". When I look at the GalaxyClient.log file is see an error "Loading web page error: login" which I would assume the login widget doesn't get loaded in the client. In the log file there is also a URL...
  6. MonsterAttack

Deck Builder Improvement

Would be nice if you could filter your deck by faction in the deck builder screen and be able to have more than 40 decks. I'm currently maxed out and I need to delete a deck before creating a new one. And having color coding as the main method to identify faction decks is not practical when...
  7. MonsterAttack

Korathi Heatwave

What type of card is Korathi Heatwave? Is it a tactic or a special card?
  8. MonsterAttack

Shop Xbox vs PC

Why can't we buy items in the shop with meteorite on the PC version of the game? On the Xbox you don't have to pay to buy items in the shop, you can use your meteorite
  9. MonsterAttack

Connection Problems on XBOX

Ever since the last update I get a lost connection on every second play. The behavior is different than before the update was applied. Before the game would detect a lost connection, the counter would stop and when the connection was re-established the counter would start where the connection...
  10. MonsterAttack

It’s the Season of Love!

How come I can't play rank on xbox? Has the season started yet? Nevermind it works now
  11. MonsterAttack

Bugs and Glitches on Xbox

Traheaern var Vdyffir did not move the card to the graveyard. I used it to send one of the witchers to the graveyard. Then when my opponent played a witcher all 3 appeared
  12. MonsterAttack

Chat doen't work

Thanks for the response. I'll give this a try. I tried every button except the controller (pads)
  13. MonsterAttack

Beta Ending Questions

Beta Ending Questions Has there been any news on when the Open beta would end? If so what will happen to the cards and kegs we've accumulated? Is CDPR planning something similar than when we moved from closed to open beta?
  14. MonsterAttack

Chat doen't work

Chat doen't work The chat doesn't work on Xbox One and can't mute people as well. Anyone experiencing this or know of a solution ?
  15. MonsterAttack

Nekker Deathwish not Triggering

Nekker Deathwish not Triggering IS it normal that at the end of a round the Nekker deathwish is not being triggered? Meaning that another Nekker does not appear for the next round. But when I consume them, the deathwish triggers and a new nekker appears.
Top Bottom