Deck Builder Improvement

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if you could filter your deck by faction in the deck builder screen and be able to have more than 40 decks.
I'm currently maxed out and I need to delete a deck before creating a new one.
And having color coding as the main method to identify faction decks is not practical when using Geralt or Ciri as avatar characters

DC9V

Forum veteran
The filter would be a nice feature. I think that 40 decks are plenty, though.
Just in case you didn't know: if you really need that many different decks, you could upload some of them on playgwent.com without publishing them.
(in-game deck library: share deck -> save as draft)

Last edited:
(please move to suggestions)

The filter would be a nice feature. I think that 40 decks are plenty, though.
Just in case you didn't know: if you really need that many different decks, you could upload some of them on playgwent.com without publishing them.
(in-game deck library: share deck -> save as draft)
I was unaware of this feature. Thanks for the information — it will be useful in the future.

Good suggestions, but they have been suggested before:

Closing this thread. Feel free to continue the discussion in one threads of the above.

The Deck Builder is not terrible but it definitely needs improvement.

We need to be able to organize our decks, either by Sort Filters, or being able to store in Folders (by Faction for example). Sharing them to a link that opens in a Web Browser is rather slow and disorganized.

We need to be able to store more Decks. Trying to Import one and getting 'Decklist Full' is pretty frustrating.

Having an External Deckbuilding App or Website would be optimal. The games is quite heavy on resource and bandwidth demand for just a Card Game. Would be nice to work on decks without the Game even open. Or when we are not at home, etc.
Even supplying 3rd Parties with the necessary data and allowing them to make OpenSource or Freeware software would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom