Recent content by MysticJoey

+
  1. MysticJoey

2500 hours to reach Level 60 for the 10th time!

How is it broken? Is it because it's always one premium and not "at least one"?
  2. MysticJoey

Card Fragments. . .

It looks like this character is actually being hit by the lightning, so it's probably not the leader himself. I think this is Philippa Eilhart's card.
  3. MysticJoey

My balance changes proposal.

I ignored cards mentioned in NR: 1. Royal Inspiration - Order: Boost an allied unit by 1 and give it 1 armor. Cooldown 2. Provisions ??? probably 14. I would hope this change brings back good old boosting NR to life. NR also has 2 units with Barricade in Redanian Archer and Redanian Knight...
  4. MysticJoey

World Masters Challenge: Season 2

I'm pretty sure coin is random from semis, not 100% tho, i asked paja and saber today and they were not sure :shrug::giveup:
  5. MysticJoey

New leader abilities

No you don't, you get coins for tribute from wild card (slander), you spend them, then you get 9, and nothing is overcapping.
  6. MysticJoey

New leader abilities

Vattier won't be an issue, he is row locked, your opponent can just play his defender in ranged row. Only defenders you would like to have are SK MO NR and a little bit less ST (7points) ones, NG is only 4 points. We agree that it will be good against tall units (14 points at best). But it will...
  7. MysticJoey

New leader abilities

Blaze of glory - cool, first cards that come to mind are morkvarg for 5+5, and jutta for possible 12 and getting her in graveyard for sigrdrifa or hjalmar, so it's flexible and strong Hidden cache - is the most interesting, because you just HAVE TO win round one for this to be good (possibly...
  8. MysticJoey

New leader abilities

COMING ON APRIL 2ND.
  9. MysticJoey

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

You have no idea what you are talking about. This deck you are referring to thins (milling is wrong term) to only have those 2 units left in it so there is 0 rng about that, unless your opponent is using the cards that benefit from that before thining is completed, then sure he got lucky. MMR...
  10. MysticJoey

Are there Achievements you like to have gotten or are gunning for?

full run grand master, 50x 9wins in arena
  11. MysticJoey

GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

I'm impressed, it works very smoothly, much better than I expected. I would like to be able to access graveyard and deck by double tapping in addition to holding, but that's just preference.
  12. MysticJoey

12th March 2020 - Can't Mill my duplicate cards anymore

ye information like this really should be visible in game, or at least in gog
  13. MysticJoey

World Masters tournament postponed

;( I was looking forward to it, meta is pretty good. Feels like there will be more cases of illness later than sooner, so i'm afraid you will be postponing it for a looong time.
  14. MysticJoey

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

ok 2nd part of my cards got milled (still not all of them so it's still not working), their value amounts to 4600 scraps, why the hell i got 4430? obviously there is no way of telling which cards those were, so i have no idea if powder is correct, what is going on guys?
  15. MysticJoey

World Masters Challenge – make your predictions!

Ok. And how are red/blue sides decided for semis and final?
Top Bottom