Recent content by onkl.627

+
  1. O

What Fov & Cam Options would you like

So all this tam-tam aroud the EE and what do I have to see in my newly patched game? The same old FOV and still no zoom-out feature. It can't be that hard.. :(
  2. O

Fov

You don't get it... The game was developed for 16:9 only and people with computer displays complained. Their bandaid fix was to ZOOM the viewport in order to make it fit aspect ratios with a higher vertical length. In the process you DO LOSE field of view, you see LESS then before even though...
  3. O

Fov

It doesn't even need to be FoV, simply moving the camera farther away would already improve the situation.
  4. O

Fov

So right now you can chose to play with black bars or getting seasick from the zoomed in view. Way to go for a "NextGen-Game". They say PC was the primary platform yet you can't even zoom out using the mouse wheel. This has been a standard of 3rd person view for ages.
  5. O

The Witcher 1 vs The Witcher 2.. Which one do you prefer?

I have to fully agree with your whole post but the talking in particular was cut down way too much. Especially Triss, who I chose in Witcher 1, was at a complete loss of words. In that regard W2 was just like any other RPG, even when important changes happen, the NPCs just give you the same old...
  6. O

Collection of TW2 articles

2 new gameplay videos on gametrailers, ripped from some stream (bad quality). They show the open world and dynamic combat pretty good:http://www.gametrailers.com/video/live-gameplay-the-witcher/712872http://www.gametrailers.com/video/live-gameplay-the-witcher/712873
  7. O

Collection of TW2 articles

I don't know if these are the same as on Gamespot (the stream didn't work for me) but there are 3 new gameplay videos on Gametrailers.com. Sorry if this has been posted already, merge/delete my thread in that case.http://www.gametrailers.com/game/the-witcher-2-assassins-of/12906
  8. O

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I'd like to extend that idea of rare plants. I always hated running through the fields gathering ingredients. So maybe they could remove most of it and instead hide some limited herbs and finding those will reward you with powerful potions. The basic potions should either be looted or created by...
  9. O

Lawyers

Define "remaining games"! We're speaking about digital distribution here. There are no boxes collecting dust on the shelfs cloging your storage. These offers become proftable because of the shear amount of sales. Eventually selling a game to 10 customers for $100 is the same as selling it to 100...
  10. O

Lawyers

How do you know it's non profitable, why would they bother then? On what basis do you expect the industry to die? 20 years is a lot of time and pretty bold to give a prognosis on such a big span. Contrary to this you see the content industry breaking their own sale records every year. I recently...
  11. O

Lawyers

Thanks for your answer PM. Yes yes, and what if they didn't? Afterall it were guys like these that came up with glorious ideas like DRM, that created a situation with customers being harassed and pirates getting away with their cracks, having the better product in the end. Do you realy think...
  12. O

Lawyers

Phew, now that's a lot of blah concerning points already covered (and I've read it all). You obviously don't want to get what this is about and instead insist on ranting about pirates. And of course I am one of them and totaly for freeing rapist, why else would I have another opinion and make...
  13. O

Lawyers

Well, I totaly agree with you that theft is wrong and CDR has every right to prosecute as they see fit.The question is, does it make a difference? The RIAA numbers in the very first post seem to disagree. Not only did piracy increase, they also burned a lot of money. Why would you want to repeat...
  14. O

Lawyers

Where is your opinion and suggestion then? You seem to think that because piracy is wrong, you can't let them get away with it. But in reality there's nothing you can do about it. And hiring those law firms won't do any good other then wasting money on them.This is not about preventing piracy...
  15. O

Lawyers

Here's a great comment from the EG article:
Top Bottom