Recent content by rafaelmendes

+
  1. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I just want to let you guys know that I am very unhappy with you! :readytofight: I returned to the game after a year, and started a new campaign just because of Card Colector trophy, and you know what happened? Emhyr var Emreis-Emperor of Nilfgaard Gwent Card wasn't in the place where it's...
  2. R

Almost finished (my humble opinion)

I actually get to know a lot about Ciri...
  3. R

Almost finished (my humble opinion)

It is explained to you through your progression... And you allways have the glossary. If you want to know every detail about the series, you should play the first two games, I guess. And the reason why ciri is so important, is a good damn reason. It's not just because she is your "daughter"...
  4. R

Knew they'd nerf.

Why do people care the way other people play? It's an offline game. If you think something is overpowered and don't like it, don't use it. I understand why people complain when something is overpower on an online game, but in an offline game, I don't. I din't use signs that much, the only one...
  5. R

Dlc 15

Tomorrow.
  6. R

The Witcher 3 has NO need for New Game+

Of course it would be an option... Every game that has NG+, have the option to start a new clean game. One does not exclude the other. I'm hoping they'll had NG+ for real.
  7. R

Gwwent cards from the party

Yup, I guess I'll have to wait for that. I know they are weak cards, but the trophy won't pop unless I get all of them :\
  8. R

Gwwent cards from the party

Gwwent cards from the party Hey! Is there any other way to get the cards we missed from the party with Triss? I'm only one trophy away from the platinium, the card collector, and I missed those cards. The only way to get them is to play in the party? I want the platinium, but I don't want to...
  9. R

Card collector trophy!

I probably missed the ealier ones related to missions. I only started really playing gwent, about midgame. I didn't thought there were missable cards. Guess Ill have to do it allover again :\ Unless there's a way of getting them, I'm screwd lol
  10. R

Card collector trophy!

Card collector trophy! Hey guys, I'm trying to platinium this game, but I couldn't get the card collector, probably because I missed some missable card. Is there any way of getting all cards without having to play whith every one all over again? I don't wanna give up on the platinium, but...
  11. R

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

Yesterday I went to bed at about 2.30 AM, and I had to get to work today... It's your fault. I started a side quest, and couldn't get out of the game. Yep, I'm addicted. The game is amazing and you guys deserve all success you are getting. And most of all, you treat us gamers with respect...
  12. R

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

I finally started winning some games :D I searched for some random gwent playes in velen, and found some that are easily beaten. I'm starting to build my cards deck, finally! My trick, was to let some spies to the last round, and hope to get lucky... Some of them, I didn't really need them. In...
  13. R

Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

This people just wants attention... And they are getting it. I'll just ignore her, and keep playing the game. If she talks about some game, that nobody knows or care about, she wouldn't get all this attention. That's why she talks about games that sold millions. Ignore people... Ignore.
  14. R

Lock the framerate on 30fps on Xbox One

Guys, remember Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, where PS4 had a framerate from 30 to 60 fps, and xbox a locked 30fps? Remember people complaning about killzone shadow fall framerate from 30 to 60fps? People complained and sony released and update to lock it on 30fps... Remember Infamous Second...
  15. R

Save Transfer between PS4 and PC possible?

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty much sure it won't work.
Top Bottom