Recent content by redneck1st

+
  1. R

Patch 1.08 Notes

Ok I'm curious as to what the problem is with the Get Junior quest? As I've completed that quest long ago and didn't have a problem with it. Even shows as completed. Anyone know if this patch will fix some quest still not giving XP? As I've done a few level 30 quest and I'm level 25 and I'm...
  2. R

Patch 1.08 Notes

Ok that is good to know there is that you'll have a choice between the two. Thanks. Marcin Momot any chance of them fixing the level Discrepancy from When you first obtain a ship to go to Skillege Isles as it's way to high. You see when you get there the Main quest with Yennifer after the...
  3. R

Patch 1.08 Notes

So are you saying once we instal NG + we won't be able to run a game from level 1 again? if this is the case I don't know if I'll like it. As for the level suggestion person you are right. When I got there and seen the big level discrepancy I couldn't believe it. Maybe Marcin Momot will...
  4. R

Patch 1.08 Notes

Well now Didn't know that Windows 10 was finally ready for D/L'ing. wondering how it is since I'm currently using 7 64bit. Also anyone know with NG + if you can start a game from Level 1 if you'd like? Also is the gear gold etc going to be scaled higher as well as for the monsters and enemies...
  5. R

The Witcher School Gear ?s For the game developers

Well now I guess we have our answer it has to do with the final DLC NG +
  6. R

Patch 1.08 Notes

I see there is nothing addressing the Passage to Skellege quest where you find someone to take you there for the first time which is Level 22 and when you get the the main quest with Yennefer they are only level 16 for most of that part of the quest line. Which as you know means we get a whole 5...
  7. R

Well now here is the way I think that it should be 7th level for the original gear 14th level for the enhanced 21 for the superior and 28th for the Master crafted as for the crossbows they should be 20th level and all current stats on all equipment and weapons remain the same. Now they also...
  8. R

Hopefully this is something for which will be fixed in a very near future patch. Heck I just barely made Level 25 and that there was a struggle to get there. I've got about 12 quest left but they are level 30 plus. I'm going to have to do allot of grinding to even get close. @ Josaline Don't...
  9. R

The Witcher School Gear ?s For the game developers I would like to know who decision it was to set the levels of the witcher school grea so high? I mean come on now most are having a hard enough tine getting to 30 level to get to go through every inch of every area to get even get close to 35th...
  10. R

No travel marker at Kaer Morhen?

Hi MikeMoss I found that out as well. You've got to progress further in the main quest line After you go to Sillage isles. Didn't want to say to much as I didn't know how far you were in the game and was trying not to post spoilers.
  11. R

The Witcher School Gear ?s

Lordlsrum Your right I had forgotten about that there since it had been a long time since I had read the books.Back around the Witcher one days if that tells you how long for which it's been. Yes I'm old school TW fan
  12. R

Mezziaz thanks for the reply I agree it don't make no sense especially when you've got to grind the game just to even get close to the level to use it for a very short time. Also the random gear especially for some of the Superior oils and such. Seems no one has yet to find the Superior relect...
  13. R

Mezziaz thanks for the reply I agree it don't make no sense especially when you've got to grind the game just to even get close to the level to use it for a very short time. Also the random gear especially for some of the Superior oils and such. Seems no one has yet to find the Superior relect...
  14. R

The Witcher School Gear ?s Now I'm doing quests as I am able to do them including the Treasure hunt quest for the Witcher school gear. Now I've gotten some schematics for which are the Master crafted armor pieces as well as for weapons and notice that in order to begin to use the Master...
  15. R

New exclusive gameplay footage to air live tonight!

Well now as for me personally I don't worry about reviews no matter whose they are. I play the game and form my own opinion about it. As for Bioware rpgs I would say they are hyped up. After all Can't tell you how many times I've played Dragon Age origins to date. Matter of fact I'm playing it...
Top Bottom