Recent content by ShinyMcShine1978

+
  1. S

Failed "Precious Cargo" in epilogue

I have sent a bug report today. Let's see what the guys find out, answer and decide...
  2. S

Failed "Precious Cargo" in epilogue

Failed "Precious Cargo" in epilogue Hello *, I just played through a NG+ on v1.22 in Deathmarch without any issues until the epilogue. For this playthrough, I've chosen the ending with And at the scene where Geralt arrives at Velen and is talking with the guys at the campfire, I...
  3. S

Quest "Novigrad Closed City II" marked as failed after applying 1.10 patch

According to the patch notes of 1.12, it should be fixed.
  4. S

Can I get the new achievements already in the base game?

Can I get the new achievements already in the base game? Hi! The thread title says it all. Is it possible to get the achievements that are not really tied to the new HoS DLC (e.g. "Killed It: Win a round of gwent with a total strength of at least 187.", "Can Quit Anytime I Want: Be under the...
  5. S

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Does this mean, that the corresponding side quest will also be set to completeted retroactively? How many Gwent cards do you need officially to get the quest done and the achievement unlocked? Is it 195 (mentioned sometimes) or 199? Thanks and regards, Shiny
  6. S

Achievements not working in 1.07

I doubt, that achievements work like that. I could bet that they pop up, when a specific event is triggered. Just loading a savegame to get the achievements will not trigger these events retroactively. Even more, if it would work like that, one could just load a savegame from someone else who...
  7. S

All Galaxy Achievements Broken After 1.07

It's the same for the Steam version of the game.
  8. S

Achievements not working in 1.07

Nope, game is vanilla.
  9. S

1.07 Gwent Master Achievement [BUG?]

It seems that achievements are broken as of 1.07 in general...
  10. S

Cave of Dreams failed after I completed coronation

It would have been great to know, if this erroneously FAILED quest is set to COMPLETED again when the game is patched to 1.07. This way I could at least continue to play. I did everything I can do in the game, now the only thing that's left is continue with the main storyline which would...
  11. S

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Rejoice, my man! As you can read here this issue will be fixed in 1.07 retroactively!
  12. S

" fail " Bug for the quest " cave of dreams"

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so very much! I will continue playing right now! The waiting is over! 3,5 weeks! I'm so happy right now!
  13. S

" fail " Bug for the quest " cave of dreams"

It would have been great to know, if this erroneously FAILED quest is set to COMPLETED again when the game is patched to 1.07. This way I could at least continue to play. I did everything I can do in the game, now the only thing that's left is continue with the main storyline which would...
Top Bottom