Recent content by theLaughingStorm.108

+
  1. T

New Game+ is coming it seems

Shocked at all the people complaining about this(then again, I dont think there is a single thing gamers wont complain about, we are a whiny bunch). I for one am very happy.
  2. T

DLC 13+14 are here

Yes ma'am! Havent played the new quest yet myself, watched a vid of it though. Looks better then the other dlc quests so far, which is nice. As for the ciri outfit, I dislike it. Very much so. Heres hoping they end on a high note.
  3. T

Week 8 dlc announced... not really tho

BrynD thanks, credited you in the op.
  4. T

Week 8 dlc announced... not really tho

Week 8 dlc announced... not really tho http://gearnuke.com/witcher-3-week-8-free-dlc-revealed-alternative-look-ciri-available-download-ps4/ Alt look ciri... Yay? EDIT: Might have been too quick on the draw here, its not official. No dlc this week, credit to BrynD:
  5. T

13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

Yeah, pretty good plan honestly. Im still hoping for a new game plus, more then anything else.
  6. T

13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

Sooooooooo, one dlc a week now? Or is this one nice and meaty? (Still not playing again untill all the dlc are out, so hurry it up pls)
  7. T

Next free DLC announced

The last troll dlc was awful(most of these feel ripped right from the game but meh) hope this one is better. And yeah yeah I know, its free.
  8. T

What I don't understand is all the super high level stuff in the game. So you expected us to not be able to use any of it, and just stare at it idly sitting in our crafting screen/inventory until months later when an expansion drops? I've got a gnomish sword thats like level 41, it kills me...
  9. T

DLC 9+10 are here

Yeah, pretty much my plan too.
  10. T

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

Please look good please look good please look good please look good please look goodx10^9999
  11. T

The DLC this week is not new game plus. Wolf school gear and triss outfit. Hopefully it comes sooner rather then later, I am not starting a new game untill all the free dlc are out. I refuse to start as a level one geralt with trash gear again. Just not gonna do it.
  12. T

No full frontal nudity in The Witcher 3

Hilarious complaint tbh.
  13. T

Release date moved to May 18th?

Marcin Momots word 3 days ago>The time on steam
  14. T

Release date moved to May 18th?

It unlocks at the same exact moment universally, 12:00 cet, depending on your timezone this may be the 18th. This is 7:00 on the 18th for me, east coast murica.
  15. T

So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

I noticed there are a bunch of youtubers posting walkthroughs, I am not sure whats going on in here but is the game unofficially released now? If so, why is mine locked on steam? Is it a console early release? Can I run out and get the game for my ps4?
Top Bottom