Release date moved to May 18th?

+
It unlocks at the same exact moment universally, 12:00 cet, depending on your timezone this may be the 18th.

This is 7:00 on the 18th for me, east coast murica.

Even tho they said the game unlocks at 7pm EST monday or preloaders worldwide when i select the game it says "available 5/19/2015" does that mean we have to wait till midnight or will it unlock? ive never done this before

they recently fixed the time for steam since that was wrong .. unless other companies CPR is for a fair worldwide release ( if a country got excluded then this might because of other very special reasons) earlier steam showed the wrong time with 18 hours after the initial release. they fixed that several hours ago ( i guess they might have not notice it earlier and yea steam support is not always the fastest ? that means with the global launch 00:00 right after midnight at the 19 of may the game will be released for everyone officially. that means other people that lag behind in time will get there game late after noon on may the 18 .. while other that are ahead in time compared to uk time will get it several hours later than 00:00 because of different time zones. i hope that explains everything =P

they recently fixed the time for steam since that was wrong .. unless other companies CPR is for a fair worldwide release ( if a country got excluded then this might because of other very special reasons) earlier steam showed the wrong time with 18 hours after the initial release. they fixed that several hours ago ( i guess they might have not notice it earlier and yea steam support is not always the fastest ? that means with the global launch 00:00 right after midnight at the 19 of may the game will be released for everyone officially. that means other people that lag behind in time will get there game late after noon on may the 18 .. while other that are ahead in time compared to uk time will get it several hours later than 00:00 because of different time zones. i hope that explains everything =P

Ok then... :)

I really hope we get some official word on this, last I had heard it was 1am cet, now 12am cet...1 hour is everything guys! Need to know exactly when to leave for the store.

yup ythat works...someone on the witcher faebook group said we all have to wait til midnight no matter what time zone your in...lol..has CDPR even given an official statement about this?? or is it all going by speculation?

Finally they changed the time..it should be 18th usually for US and for Europe an hour or two after midnight depending where you are.

I know for a fact I'm gonna start my marathon at 02.00am when it unlocks in Romania.

That statement is over 3 days old, we're discussing Steam changing the time, pushing the game forward by 1 hour.

It's still valid - they don't need to reissue the statement just because someone in a Facebook group says something different.
Steam has been changing the time frequently. No doubt they'll actually get it right eventually.

The game unlocks globally at 1am CET on May 19. Depending on your time zone, that may seem earlier or later depending where you live. :)

That's like 3AM In Cyprus....

URGH..... so now I have to decide between 3 hours of gameplay or wait 2 days to play it .... god damn college....

Top Bottom