Recent content by thislsmadness

+
  1. T

Witcher 3 break even?

Thats because CDPR is in a unique position where the combination of insanely low development costs and their ability to self publish to their own distribution platform means that their 4million sales probably has the same impact as 8-10 million for a company like Square Enix that spends far more...
  2. T

TW3 vs DA:I [SPOILERS]

Of course what you do during a quest is going to be limited to the game's design. Developing unique gameplay systems around each quest is just not feasible at any appreciable scope. Every quest has to boil down to combinations of combat and dialogue segments because that is what RPG gameplay...
  3. T

any update of XP FIX?

Huh? Previously you said you don't expect an ETA, now you're saying that you do? Their honest estimate is that it'll be out as soon as possible. As soon as its done they'll release it. As far as the complaints are concerned, I do think much of it is driven by paranoia. I have not seen a...
  4. T

any update of XP FIX?

What type of communication are you looking for? There's been like 3 or 4 updates on the status of the patch since Friday. They said the Exp bug isn't a big deal and people should keep playing and not worry about it --which people who have continued to play seems to agree that its a non...
  5. T

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

The best thing people can do is just ignore her. She is beyond reason and isn't interested in any discourse on the subject, so stop giving her comments attention and they'll stay contained to her little twitter echo chamber.
  6. T

[PC] Easier way to switch Signs using Gamepad (DS4)

I have it set up in Ds4Windows and its working great for me. I have not tested the Alt signs since I decided to go with a heavy swords build. One thing I notice is that yours is missing the "Scan code" designation. I think you need to have that on for them to properly respond. I also put...
  7. T

The Witcher 3 running on Windows 10 ?

No issues here. I'm playing on Windows 10 (slow ring) and I've only had single crash in 80hours of playing the game, no weird stuttering, drop, or other performance issues. On the technical side I have experienced a few glitches that cause foliage to start flickering but I've seen others cite...
  8. T

If my weapon is drawn, allow me to parry and dodge

The easiest way to do it would be to just make it so that Geralt is in "combat mode" whenever he has a weapon drawn.
  9. T

Removing Gog Galaxy

There is no patch 1.5 Everything can be downloaded manually on the gog website.
  10. T

Finishing moves

Those sometime happen when you kill the last remaining human opponent.
  11. T

TW3 SO NEEDS NEW.. Crossbow/ Witcher Sense/ Roche Call/ Mapped Controls on console gamepads!

I don't think having the crossbow on Left trigger is going to work. The times I whip out my crossbow are times when I'm already in combat, so having to manually put away my sword seems like a fairly clunky way to go about it. The way I would alter controls would be: - Quick Fire for Signs...
  12. T

Do you think Witcher 3 can win Game of The Year 2015 award?

Which GOTY award you you talking about? There are hundreds of publications that give these things out. I'm sure Witcher, Batman, Metal Gear, and Bloodborne will all pick up their fair share of awards.
  13. T

Witcher vets - is this the norm?

I wonder if early game gear has fast degradation rates because I had issues early on but now I'm level 12, I've been using the same two swords for 4-5 levels and I can only remember seeing that 50% warning once.
  14. T

In combat Wheel and D-Pad menus suggestions/petitions/implorations

I agree that sign switching is the one issue I have with the game's combat. Luckily, DS4Windows is out there and makes assigning Sign switches to the DS4's touchpad super intuitive. That said, what you've suggested is somewhat already in the game. If you are in parry stance (holding left...
  15. T

Loading times and loading screen

Thats most likely the issue. I just double checked and the current recap I get is ~28 seconds long if I let it play out entirely. However, I can skip it around the 9second mark.
Top Bottom