Recent content by tkaz84

+
  1. T

[ACT I] Beggar who wants booze

About the old woman who wants White Gull:Would this altar the way act I proceeds in any way if you choose this route?
  2. T

[Act I] Is Abigail bad and guilty?

Hmmm, I still haven't managed to find the conversation where the villagers talk about Hela. Is it one of those passing dialogues I just have to be lucky enough to find?
  3. T

[EPILOGUE] just finished...what the hell?

When you first meet the King of the Wild Hunt in the Outskirts, he mentions that Geralt is fated to deliver to him the soul of someone he holds dear, though he knows it not. He also mentions something about this loved one being a traveler through time. This, along with everything else, leads me...
  4. T

[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

It actually doesn't matter who you bring to the party, you'll still have the chance to sleep with her. Your companion determines the dialogue that plays out, the task you need to accomplish, and the song Dandelion sings.
  5. T

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

Well they DID put out the EE, and with all of the dialogue changes, additional textures, and two new mini-adventures they probably put as much work or more as they would put into a normal sequel. Plus, the fact that they took the time to make the EE at all indicates that they care about the...
  6. T

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

I've noticed many people choosing against Triss due to the fact that she uses Geralt as a pawn in her political affairs. While I do not doubt this is true, i DO doubt that Geralt actually cares. Geralt was created to be a weapon against monsters, in that regard the very reason for his existence...
  7. T

[ACT II] My first dissapointment with this game

BTW, for anyone who is confused "dyke" is another term for a lesbian.See, you learned something today! :)
  8. T

[ACT I] the beast help

It also helps if you have upgraded your sword. My second time playing though (normal difficulty) I reforged my sword with three red meteorites, used specter oil before leaving the cave, and used the group style to kill the initial barghests. After that the beast was cake.
  9. T

[Act I] Is Abigail bad and guilty?

First off, where do you find this revelation about Carmen being raped by Mikul and cast out by her father (Reverend)?Secondly, I think that in the end your reasons behind saving or damning Abigail don't matter as much as which choice you take. for instance, I saved Abigail (twice) because a) i...
  10. T

[EPILOGUE] Things I learned after finishing the game once...*spoilers possible*

[EPILOGUE] Things I learned after finishing the game once...*spoilers possible* 1) People hide their most important possessions underneath their beds. Therefore, if you see any kind of container, it's fair game to you.2) If it's a humanoid female, odds are you can score her somehow.3) Don't...
  11. T

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

I can do without companions-Geralt is badass enough that they would probably just get in the way, and he already has shown a tendency to not want to bring others into his battles (Dandelion in Ch. 3 and 5, Triss at the end).What I would like to see is reasons to use weapons besides Geralt's...
  12. T

[GENERAL] Fisstech

Whether or not you find Coleman alive or dead depends on a choice you made in act I.If Coleman is not available, as mentioned before beat up on any Salamandra bandit and you will likely find Fisstech.
  13. T

[GENERAL] Hardest fight in the game. "Only read if you have completed the game"

I agree with Bearded_bard that the later boss fights are too easy. I have no idea why so many people list the Koshchey (bonus points to CDP for referencing Slavic mythology ;) ) as their hardest fight-in my first playthrough on normal I literally just beat on it with Strong Silver and it died. I...
  14. T

[GENERAL] Where to get most eXP - killing zones

Playing the game through and completing a good chunk of the sidequests, I finished at L35 with no grinding involved.
  15. T

[GENERAL] Who do you support - Squirrels or Knights?

Initially I supported the Order in the bank, because I felt that Yaevinn and his followers had become nothing more than terrorists. However, beginning with the incident in the Night House, I started defending those who look like monsters against those that act like them (spared the vampires...
Top Bottom