Recent content by Wertandrew

+
  1. Wertandrew

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Sorry for the gravedig, but I am still relevant! Here is my last fan track for Cyberpunk, and with this I bid farewell to this thread! Just one month left, time to see what all this hype was about :D :D 4 years and 16 fan tracks later, I am still hyped babyyyy! You guys rock. Everyone, yes...
  2. Wertandrew

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I made this thread a while ago. Its music exclusively made for Cyberpunk 2077 by me and some other composers. feel free to check it out, personally I posted 16 tracks (find them on OP by pressing "spoilers")...
  3. Wertandrew

What would you like to see in a Collectors Edition?? "Picture of a figure attached"

I want a statue of Mike Pondsmith, so I can worship it every day.
  4. Wertandrew

Created a song inspired by the E3 trailer!

Nice one! If you like, I can add to the list of fan-art tracks in the Cyber into the Punk thread. Post it there if you want. Check my sig for link.
  5. Wertandrew

Media, News & Previews Thread

This thread is moving fast! Wow. Good points on the clean/dirty setting, I realized that if they had the CP2020 rulebook as a guide when designing some of the areas, the sketches dont depict detail and even if they do look awesome in black and white, when colored it becomes apparent that there...
  6. Wertandrew

Media, News & Previews Thread

It's basically a minor thing, I don't think it validates real discussion, but I noticed it the first time I watched the trailer and it distracted me from all that was happening. Now, its not something that I am annoyed with and bear in mind I am a hard critic, so don't take as an...
  7. Wertandrew

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

With all the hype going around, I couldn't resist. This is what I came up after an one hour jamming. Went towards 90's techno and a tad of Blade with arpeggios (influenced by the recent trailer).
  8. Wertandrew

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Nice one, I like it! I love when composers take that extra step and make the track longer. Anything after the 5 min mark gets my respect in appreciation of the work that has been put into it. Regarding the composition, I liked most of the track, there was a point somewhere after the middle part...
  9. Wertandrew

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

It's been some time since I posted here, hello everyone! My suggestion is really nuts and might require an engine overhaul. But what the heck, it's worth a shot. "Ascertain" mechanic: During your time in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, you can trigger an "ascertain" moment to reflect what is...
  10. Wertandrew

Trailer Analysis

I agree to your point, it doent really fit the character of Rockerboys, just stating that the hint is there. Maybe its a fixer that is part of the gang that supports Chrome Rock band Samurai.
  11. Wertandrew

Trailer Analysis

Good points, but you got this one wrong. The MP wears a jacket that writes samurai on the back. There is a Rockerboy band called Samurai, that was fronted by Johnny Silverhand (in C2020). That means that the MP is a Rockerboy, probably part of the band.
  12. Wertandrew

Trailer Analysis

The car is based on Ferrari Testarossa and is probably influenced by the original C2020, as the car was shipped 4 years before it released (1984, C2020 came out in 1988). Trauma Teams are a pay-to-insure service, which also covers subject extractions (thus seeing they barge in on the thugs...
  13. Wertandrew

Is that how you see Muslims, CDPR !?

Alternate timeline. Dystopia. Never forget probably relates to the Arasaka nuke that destroyed the city. Study before you ignite flames.
  14. Wertandrew

e3schedule.inf

Centos?
  15. Wertandrew

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Now that we know more stuff about the settings, I can fine-tune the next track ;) Still though, can't believe how many things I got right with the Destruction Anew storyline. Cyberhype!
Top Bottom