What would you like to see in a Collectors Edition?? "Picture of a figure attached"

+
Statuette is cool, but I'd like 180g pressings of all of Johnny Silverhand's releases.
Oh my god replica record of Johnny Silverhand like in this pic would be amazing, I heard the song from the demo, I'd love a full album.

> IGN just posted this video about the figure, it's a cool little unboxing and how it's super limited and people are selling them on eBay for $400

Thanks for all the suggestions. As you know from the past, we always try to deliver meaningful content in boxed editions of our games, so this time around shouldn't be any different. :)

Thanks so much for the message :) I am sure you are going to deliver amazing content and thanks for having the time to look over our ideas and feedback! Will be getting the CE not matter but can't wait to see the amazing content we get!

Thanks for all the suggestions. As you know from the past, we always try to deliver meaningful content in boxed editions of our games, so this time around shouldn't be any different. :)
I'm very excited to see what you guys do with the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition. I loved the Witcher 3 CE, even if the paintjob on Geralt was lacking compared to the fantastic Griffin. If I had one suggestion overall, I'd ask to make sure that the paintjob is more consistent across the board if you decide to do a statue again.

-I would love to see a holographic poster, the old fashioned plastic ridges, where you look at it from different angles and it shows a slightly different picture.
-A model form of the Roachster would be awesome.
-A statue of a trauma team member. A keychain with the NCPD badge or the CDPR V Bird.
-Some stickers with various artwork.
-A T-shirt with a trauma team print.
-A detailed map of the various districts and story landmarks.
-A statue of what you guys could see as the iconic gun in CP77.
-More than anything in the world I love the lore so maybe a rulebook for the new pen and paper game you guys are definitely making?
Haha hope that helps.

Last edited:
Random ideas:

-A map of Night City like the Witcher 3 map that came with the base game

-Maybe alternative cover art for the sleeve insert on console physical copies (Doom 2016 did this where the original box art for the 1st doom was on the back of the cover sleeve insert).

-Maybe the E3 statue or a smaller action figure version of it for a super ultra collector edition.

-Soundtrack for the game.

-Concept Art Book

-Cyberpunk 2020 (or 2077) pen and paper game manual or cards or whatever you guys have planned for a physical release of tabletop/card/whatever stuff outside of the videogame.

Random ideas:

-A map of Night City like the Witcher 3 map that came with the base game

-Maybe alternative cover art for the sleeve insert on console physical copies (Doom 2016 did this where the original box art for the 1st doom was on the back of the cover sleeve insert).

-Maybe the E3 statue or a smaller action figure version of it for a super ultra collector edition.

-Soundtrack for the game.

-Concept Art Book

-Cyberpunk 2020 (or 2077) pen and paper game manual or cards or whatever you guys have planned for a physical release of tabletop/card/whatever stuff outside of the videogame.
This guy gets it.

Yeah, 2020 or new TTG (asuming it's being made) rulebook would be amazing. Or something like the Night City bible to describe the game world in more detail. Kinda like how Oblivion included the Pocket Guide to the Empire to do the same with the TES universe from the perspective of the tamrielic empire.

That sounds great! I always liked the regular releases already, especially The Witcher II which simply blew me away with all the stuff that was in this box and for a price where I even felt that I wouldn't have minded paying more. In The Witcher III I immediately burned the CD on my PC and since then the OST is always with me. While I didn't bought the Collectors Editions, I always thought they were really nice, plentiful in content and definitely a great addition. So you coming hear and telling us we can expect all this not changing is really appreciated, thank you!

Top Bottom