Recent content by wichu1

+
  1. W

Seasonal Tree (Vesemir) - bug

ok, its fixed now.
  2. W

Guys, i tried to reinstall game too, also i reported it to support but still i can't move forward in this tree. Then i noticed that on iOS i have exacly same problem so it must be coused by some server issues, not game client.
  3. W

another sign of this issue is that i dont see those quests in "Quests" popup
  4. W

Yes, i tried. I have also the same problem on IOS so this is server side issue i think.
  5. W

Hi My seasonal tree hangs on the second quest. What is going on? Do you have the same problem guys?
  6. W

Gedyneith change after update

I don't see this change in patch notes, in Skellige Gedyneith scenario. Cards play order: Before update : Gedyneith -> Leader -> Ermion into resurection -> 3 crows card -> resurection -> lady druid -> madro int ship After update: order of resurection and 3 crows card are flipped. It can be...
  7. W

Issues on mobile

I have problem with the game on iOS (iPhone 6S) - every time after opponent is found game hangs on loading screen and, of course, after restarting i have one lost more. Mobile is unplayable (for me)
  8. W

[Gwent Beta Server] What CDPR should have done

Hi Gwent, in beta phase, was almost perfect game for me - a lot of mechanics, faction identity, gold and silvers cards, 3 rows etc. There was more than we have now. I'm sad. Of course we have new graphics and those eye catchers now, but is it the most important thing in a card game? I think is...
  9. W

Seasons and trinkets

Seasons and trinkets Hi We see that there are a lot of changes in Trinket section. The rewords are moving around the seasons and month. Some of avatars are binded to particular season, some are not (Special reward). Is there maybe a complete list of seasons with their rewords list (titles...
  10. W

Reward the Ranked Trinkets Retroactively

Thanks for response. So there will be possibility to gain rewords from first season for example (season of warrior i suppose) in october? Will those rewards be year cyclic?
  11. W

Trinkets are not avaible?

No trinkets for previous seasons Hello In trinkets section i have still locked many borders / titles / avatars. I have also locked faction challege title (i have nilfgaard border). Due to changes in rewarding in this season previous rewards should be given to players.
  12. W

Interesting new titles camed to trinket section - it says that they are for faction chanllegers, did You get any of them? I got Nilfgaard border but no title. Are they for the future challeges?
  13. W

Ok. I send question about trinkets from prev seasons via form on playgwent.com. I hope all players recieves their avatars and borders. I'm sure cdpr has data of all players ranks and ladder position for every season to do this properly.
  14. W

Rozpoczął się Sezon Mahakamski!

Powinni po fakcie przyznać trinkety za poprzednie sezony - zgodnie z ich obecnymi opisami.
  15. W

Pytania do twórców GWINTA

W związku ze zmianą sposobu przyznawania ramek / avatrów / tytułów (sezonowa ramka i tytuł za rangi i avatary za top 10000) czy zostaną przyznane trinkety za poprzednie sezony (jeżeli ktoś na przykład każdy sezon kończył z 20 rangą)?
Top Bottom