Recent content by wickerman666

+
  1. W

[ACT III] Swordsmith

What gem do I have to give to the blacksmith at the trade quarters so he can upgrade my swords?
  2. W

Trophies location, I heard about 10 but find only 9 ?

What is the total amout of trophies you can get in the game? Will I be able to get the svarog rune stone, perun rune stone, mahakaman rune sihilll, and the moonblade?
  3. W

Difficulty level for a first time player

Which difficulty level is best to play for newbie playing for the first time? What are difference between easy and normal? Which difficulty level has more benefits then the other?
  4. W

The Witcher Patch 1.5 problems and solutions

Yea I got single core cpu its a centrino pentium m 2.00GHz processor. Whats the best video card to play with this game? I set everything on highest settings and play at 1280 x 800 and when I start to fight I get between 15 fps to 25 fps.
  5. W

After I upgraded to 1.5 the intro glitches alot the sound disappears and come back and dissappera again for longer time. I cant hear the music and effects noise like when there fighting. How do I fix this problem?
  6. W

Quick intro for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut

If I get the US version will the directors cut patch give me everthing the UK version has? I dont need this anymore [ftp][thewitcherworld.com/downloads.php/ftp]?
  7. W

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

I have same problem. How do you fix this when you have 1.5 installed? I dont want to reinstall again.
  8. W

YOUR patch 1.5 discussion thread

If I get the US version of witcher EE and install the 1.5 and directors cut patch it will the be same as the international version of witcher EE? And, dont have to install this thewitcherworld.com/downloads.php anymore, all this is in the directors cut?
  9. W

If I started to play it already with 1.4 patch will it continue to play where I last saved the game when I upgrade to 1.5 patch?
  10. W

I have the european version and I wanted to know if this will work and still retain the blood and nudity?
Top Bottom