Recent content by zeuseason

+
  1. Z

Insectoid Oil Location in the Witcher 3

I found it in the spider cave in the watered area passage where you need to go to get to the boss. It was in a chest underwater.
  2. Z

Request: Better Controls / Quicker Character Movement Changes

Yes other games do this and do it well. Skyrim for example doesn't have the slidey animation every time you want to stop. The character movement controls in this game are some of the worst I've ever played (gaming for 25 years). Sure I've adapted and gotten used to hitting the loot key 10ft...
  3. Z

Does Usain Bolt stop and loot barrels and sacks whilst running....often? This is a video game. Regardless of the amount of 'realism' someone wants to spout, the game is supposed to be fun, natural, enjoyable. Slidey animations every time you stop to smell the flowers is straight up horribad...
  4. Z

Good points. This was my first point purchase and has resulted in a lot less saving (which I haven't found a single quick-save key).
  5. Z

Very disappointed with the combat

It's very rock/paper/scissors which is fine IMO unless you were looking for an action based combat system.
  6. Z

The Witcher 3 knocks Skyrim off its horse!

At least in Skyrim when I let go of a button my character STOPS moving.
  7. Z

So true, I've had to adapt a lot to accommodate for this and I'm surprised this wasn't listed on any game reviews as being 'ugh'. What's worse is when there's a lootable item underneath something or in a cluster of other objects and there's just no good way to get to it and find that single...
  8. Z

In gaming, the most natural feeling controls are the best. Unnatural means compromising and 'dealing with it' until you get used to it. If you even need to think about it in a game it's likely not done right.
  9. Z

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

This makes for a specific build where there's little reason to deviate on how you intent to play your character. Maybe you'll have a ton of 'extra' points you can waste away on abilities you will never use, but I'm guessing the devs wanted you to curtail your build on a per fight basis.
  10. Z

Yes, I've found skipping killing things unless you need to for an area or quest is the design intent in this game. maybe that is also apparent in how 'poor' some might say the combat is in this game (far less of a design/development priority than the quests).
  11. Z

You have to do something about control reactivity ! quickly !

It's part of the poor movement animations as one animation is programmed to finish before the other starts. Blame the movement issues this game has, altho I don't mind it as much with the rock/paper/scissors combat feel this game has (I do mind out of combat movement tho).
  12. Z

KB & Mouse, funny how you said you are 'already used to it' which means you compromised, didn't like it at first but have adapted. And for anyone to say it's realistic is an injustice to the gaming world.
  13. Z

Graphics Comparison (What do you like?)

I'm a fan of sharp graphics, but the top one looks better IMO with the slight blur for the farther away objects.
  14. Z

I agree. This might help the terrible movement issues by moving less to loot something.
Top Bottom