Search results

+
  1. B

[Suggestion] Eredin, wild hunt and Aen Elle should be another faction

[Suggestion] Eredin, wild hunt and Aen Elle should be another faction As title says. Why the elfs are considered monsters? I think it would be better if they make a new faction. It always bothered me from witcher 3 gwent. Monsters are monsters elves are elves.
  2. B

[Suggestion] Don't add too much RNG in the game.

[Suggestion] Don't add too much RNG in the game. Originally (into the witcher 3 game) it had nearly 0 RNG cards asside the draft that every card game has. Now I see many cards with summon random minion from graveyard. I think this game is very good because it eliminates the luck factor (not...
  3. B

Why copy hearthstone approach?

Why copy hearthstone approach? I mean 1/4 for Epic cards mill and 1/4 for Legendary. Only thing that changed is that instead of 1600 and 400 numbers went to 800 and 200 respectively... I think one reason HS sucks is the shitty value you take out of your duplicate cards. Only good thing you...
  4. B

Why would Geralt go to Tousaint before finding Ciri?

Why would Geralt go to Tousaint before finding Ciri? Why CD Projekt would Geralt go midway his Journey to another Country when he hasn't found Ciri and wild hunt chases her? Forum pals don't tell me about HoS it's the same, devil had geralt with a leash. Also don't tell me about side...
  5. B

[Request]Fast Travel w/o markers

[Request]Fast Travel w/o markers Can you add this feature to the game? I really tires me out to reach every time a marker in order to fast travel.
  6. B

Oxenfurt already in game?

Oxenfurt already in game? I went into Oxenfurt.. Wasn't that supposed to be added with an expansion or something? Btw any chance you met Shani there?
  7. B

[PC] Does importing a save make any difference?

[PC] Does importing a save make any difference? I mean you can choose to simulate the world when you talk with the guy in Vizima. But does importing save from TW2 make any difference and better experience? Any examples?
  8. B

Game installer stuck @ " installing file"

Game installer stuck @ " installing file" I run the installer and keep saying "installing file : ... " and doesn't progress any further. That happens with the DISC1 and says remaining installation time 2 min and doesn't progress at all. windows 8.1 64bit
  9. B

Books in english

Books in english I bought the books : " Last wish " "Time of contempt" and "Blood of Elves" in which order I should read em? Somewhere I read that the first book was the sword of destiny but didn't get a translate in English, will I miss anything w/o reading that book?
  10. B

Places you can visit in witcher 3

Places you can visit in witcher 3 So by far we know that you visit Skellige Islands,Novigrad and something called No Man's land. So assuming we take the witcher fantasy world map and look at where skellige and novigrad is and we want to make a constant open world which places you think are...
  11. B

Register 2 copies on same forum account?

Register 2 copies on same forum account? I recently bought my second copy of the game from steam, and I try to register it but when I log into my account it promts me to create a new one. I want to register it mainly so I can send Arena results. So is it possible? or just one per account.
  12. B

Need help with Combat @ dark mode

Need help with Combat @ dark mode I've finished quite easily the game 3 times in normal difficulty. Now I am trying dark mode and I die too much I am in 6 hours @ Kayran but I die too much by nekkers, Endrega queens. Like seriously is there any strategy in this dark difficulty? You can't...
  13. B

Geralt's Wound in TW3

Geralt's Wound in TW3 Don't you guys think is too much? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151630964004331&set=pb.9659019330.-2207520000.1378121443.&type=3&theater
  14. B

Mouse Lag

Mouse Lag I found many topics (but dead) with this subject but the issue seems not to have been solved or find a way for all of us to fix it. I have serious mouse lag (cursor moves slowly and has less responce) in the dialogues options,shops,skill tree menu,inventory. When I put off the vsync I...
  15. B

Quen nerf

Quen nerf Yesterday I started my first Playthrough in the EE of witcher 2 . Is the Quen nerfed? I noticed that the La Valletes break my Quen with a single hit.
Top Bottom