Search results

+
  1. lofaszjoska

So... there will be crunch...

I mean games media in general, not this thread specifically. Just put "CDPR crunch" into your search engine of choice.
  2. lofaszjoska

So... there will be crunch...

The way this is currently being pushed as something unique to the video games industry and the way CDPR is being singled out for it is making me see conspiracies. Everybody who works with deadlines does crunch. Maybe in an ideal world where everyone works on your timetable and everything...
  3. lofaszjoska

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I'm honestly relieved to hear that. The little footage we were shown this far was underwhelming, but given enough time, I have no doubts CDPR will release something great.
  4. lofaszjoska

[poll] cp2077 display DPS accuracy

The game absolutely should not have a crit chance.
  5. lofaszjoska

Cyberpunk 2077 Soundtrack: Not a Fan

Refused is supposed to be rock and I still think they're the biggest crime here.
  6. lofaszjoska

Waiting/Passing the time in Cyberpunk 2077

If the time of day has any bearing on the gameplay, I'd prefer if it wasn't tied to a particular in-game object / location. Going to the inn, ordering wine and cracklings, going to bed and then waiting for the quest giver to wake up the next day was fun in KC:D twice, three times even, but after...
  7. lofaszjoska

Would You Like a Character Creator App from CDPR to customize your "V" PRE-Launch or a Demo?

Not very interested in one. But then, unless CDPR does something really stupid, I'm not cancelling my pre-order, so I'm not the person a thing like this would be aimed at.
  8. lofaszjoska

Customization: Cross Dressing

Works for me. I just really hope CDPR will avoid the awkwardness of games like PoE: Deadfire, where everyone treats the main character like s/he's out to fuck every being with a soul, and maybe a few things without one.
  9. lofaszjoska

Customization: Cross Dressing

Just as long as the game also allows for an option to define your character as a straight man / straight woman. I'm all for adding extra options for the players to whom it matters, but please leave an in-game option to explicitly state if my V rolls the old school way.
  10. lofaszjoska

Chippin In - no old version planned

I get very strong Rage Against The Machine / generic nu-metal vibes from the new version, which to me is the most embarrassing subgenre of rock. It's no biggie though, just as long as the rest of the soundtrack is nothing like it.
  11. lofaszjoska

Question about retail standard edition

Thanks a lot for the confirmation! I'd like to point out that cyberpunk.net still lists "case with game discs" as contents of the box after picking the PC retail version, which is how I got the idea in the first place. Also, contrary to what I wrote in the OP, one of the retailers lists the PC...
  12. lofaszjoska

Question about retail standard edition

Mods, please delete this if it's not the place to ask. I've just noticed that pre-orders for the retail edition are live in Hungary. On the distributors' sites (1 2 3 4 5 6) it says the box comes with a GoG code but no disks. Can that be confirmed? If I really want the disks, am I better off...
  13. lofaszjoska

Fairly disappointed leveled enemies are still in.

Just chiming in to say this is something I'm also apprehensive about. I'd be okay with character levels as long as they don't pose an insurmountable difference due to stat bloat. Most people have pretty firm expectations on what is supposed to happen when someone is shot in the head. Dumping...
  14. lofaszjoska

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

This is something I'm actually happy about. Can't think of a non-strategy game where upgrading your base / player home / Hussite wagon fort isn't busywork.
  15. lofaszjoska

Will Cyberpunk 2077 have an Expansion Pass? Just like The Witcher 3?

This is exactly what I'm thinking about right now. If there's going to be paid post-release content, I'd much rather buy a pass now than buying them piecemeal.
  16. lofaszjoska

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

That it'll be like a looter shooter in terms of stat bloat and the volume of loot.
  17. lofaszjoska

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I wasn't overly interested in the sex stuff in the game so far but I must say if you don't get to bang the corp mommy from the demo I'll be sorely disappointed. All that tension between her and V can't go ignored.
  18. lofaszjoska

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

Do fictional characters have to 100% conform to the self-image of the group they're based on? I don't think they do. There's value in knowing how others see you. If you can't appreciate Jackie as a character, try and appreciate it as an example of how an outsider perceives American Latinos...
Top Bottom