Search results

+
  1. L

Problem with using scopes on pistols

Hello!! I am wondering if anyone is having a problem with using scopes on pistols and assault rifles? When I press the right mouse button to aim and the shoot the gun nothing happens It bugs the crap out of me.
  2. L

Boxed Verson Updated to TW2EE w/ All Patches Will Not Launch :-(

Boxed Verson Updated to TW2EE w/ All Patches Will Not Launch :-( I purchased 2 versions of TW2. The CE Version form Amazon.com and the digital version from GOG.com. I recently reinstalled windows and had to reinstall TW2. I decided to install the one from GOG instead of my boxed version...
  3. L

Metele's Heart missing ingredient

Sorry you are correct...I thought i had the troll tongue in my backpack but it was still in my storage....sorry
  4. L

Well,I thought the same thing so I added 7 of them from my storage to my backpack and it did not update the quest. I have finished the endriga contract but still dont have one . hmmm
  5. L

Metele's Heart missing ingredient Where do i get the fetus of endrega.... I have killed dozens of those spider-like things but this never drops.... i looked around for a merchant that might have one for sale but can't find one. Can some one help em with this please?
  6. L

Less than 30 Days before Release

Kool!!!!! Then its off to the store I go!!!
  7. L

Well thats good news folks!!!...Although, it's kind of difficult for me to believe the US version won't be censored since the original game was big time.... Now I am wondering why it 's different this time? The original Witcher was rated "M" so logically I would think The Witcher 2 would get the...
  8. L

Less than 30 Days before Release With the game less than 30 days before it hits the shelves... I want to know if the US version of the Witcher 2 will be censored or not.... I want to pre-order the boxed CE version of the game but am waiting for an official update before I do so. I have...
  9. L

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

Ok thanks folks for your suggestions I will give it a shot!!!
  10. L

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

I voted the choice "I like the visuals but the functuality is not so great".The main problem that I have is that is keeps logging me out really fast.... sometime before I can finish typing a post..... which isn't too cool........ So please extend time out durations.... The other suggestion or...
  11. L

Anyone else buying the Witcher 2 twice?

Hello everyone!! It's been a while since I posted to the forums here... I will say I am glad to be back! I am planning to buy two copies of The Witcher II though unfortunately not out of the goodness of my Gamers Heart but for selfish reasons alone...... I live in the US and I want an uncensored...
  12. L

Solved The Witcher "Black Screen System Crashing Problem" I Think....

Hi there e-ahmet! Thanks for you comment! I also saw that solution as well but I wanted to try this cuz I don't like playing in window mode if I don't have too....Window mode usually breaks the emersion factor for me abit.
  13. L

Solved The Witcher "Black Screen System Crashing Problem" I Think....

Solved The Witcher "Black Screen System Crashing Problem" I Think.... I have been having a problem with The Witcher crashing to a black screen within about 1 to 10 minutes after entering The Witcher game world. I have the latest whole Q drivers (195.45) from Nvidia for the video card...
  14. L

Polish President's Plane Crashes - 87 Dead

I am an American who is deeply saddened by the unbelievable and tragic loss the wonderful people of Poland have suffered this past week. I have been praying for thepeople of Poland everyday since I heard this awful news. May God protect you all and give you all the strength and hope that only...
  15. L

Vista - Crashing problem

Did you get my email this time with the saved file?Oh and BTW as far as i know this system does not have LightFX.
  16. L

Vista - Crashing problem

Ok I found the errlog!!! It is attached
  17. L

Vista - Crashing problem

Hmmmm thats strange because I copied and pasted the email address in your profile to my email so you should be getting it soon. I will send another tonight when I get home unle you let me know you have recieved it.
  18. L

Vista - Crashing problem

Did you download any patches for the game besides the EAX quick fix? If you did then this may be your problem. There is no need to patch the retail version of the game.As far as I know other the blood hot fix and the EAX hot fix
  19. L

Vista - Crashing problem

Did you buy the EE retail version of the game or did you have the original version of the Witcher and upgrade it to TWEE via the net? If you bought the retail version of TWEE in the store you should not have downloaded anything except the hot fix for EAX if you are having problems with EAX as...
  20. L

Vista - Crashing problem

Ok the last saved game has been emailed to you .Thanks for your help!
Top Bottom