Search results

+
  1. C

[ACT II] Gramp's Diamond ?

[ACT II] Gramp's Diamond ? Guys,I downloaded the JAVA Savegame editor to try it ... I've seen a "Gramp's Diamond" in Quest Items. (Added : Green Blue one, huge size, in quest items, of course, not in inventory)Pictures :and with description : (french one, sorry, says : Diamond from Gramps ...
  2. C

[mod] Insane Dificulty Mod (Updated : 01/06/08)

[mod] Insane Dificulty Mod (Updated : 01/06/08) I'm quite proud to present you the following video preview :Updated : see last post with new "improved streaming" video links.Insane Difficulty Mod #1Link opens on video page. This is "top quality" flash video encoded at 3600Kbps, 5'37 lenght, so...
  3. C

Crashes / Quests Bugges, request

Crashes / Quests Bugges, request Hello hello.Some request or prayer to the devs :- CrashesI sincerely you guys are working on some patch to fix those crashes the games still has. Remains my favorite RPG -even general game - for years, but this is ... boring, at least. Specially when you...
  4. C

Question for Sapkowski readers in Poland

Question for Sapkowski readers in Poland Hi readers !I wrote "in Poland" because I guess you can, of course, read all his books, unlike here where we have only 2 novelas (short stories) compilation (France, and this is odd ...)Well, my question is :Is the story told to Geralt by the Act IV -...
  5. C

Trophies location, I heard about 10 but find only 9 ?

Trophies location, I heard about 10 but find only 9 ? - Act I has Ozrel, Alghoul in Mikul's crypt and Nadir, Drowned Dead by riverside- Act II has one only : (afaik) the Thirsty Vegetation one, some big Archespore.- Act III have : Woref (big wolf but no werewolf) and Moa (Royal Wyvern, ouch, I...
  6. C

Quests Editing ?

Quests Editing ? Ok, this time I'd like to edit quests rewards (in experience value). I know this will probably be available in official SDK, but still, I'd like to give it a try.I use the QST Viewer I found, ok, I can have close look to quests, I can "change" the amount of experience rewarded...
  7. C

Changing weather ?

Changing weather ? I'm now at my 3rd play (plus several half/partial plays to test mods), and my big, HUGE, concern, would be now about weather.I can figure game takes place in Poland or not far, and as I never went there till now (and now that my grandma rests in peace, I can no more ask her...
  8. C

Settings not saved (Small Animals)

Settings not saved (Small Animals) I'm getting bored a bit .. Each time I start playing, I have to go in options / Advanced and manually set "Number of Small Animals" from "Many" to "Few".Exiting Main Menu / Options one, back ingame, got the message : "Settings saved". But not.Anyone else has...
  9. C

Sound Bug - Updated 02/06/08 with ingame sounds

Sound Bug - Updated 02/06/08 with ingame sounds Hiya.** Updated : see last post below.Well, noticed that now (didn't happened in my previous games) :Each time I enter a new area in Act III (Swamps, Temple / Trade Quarter, can also be entering / exiting a house), there is some thunderbolt crack...
  10. C

Game Crash when loading / saving

Game Crash when loading / saving Hi everyone (and so, happy new year too !)Well, I bought the game only after I tried the demo. When I did play the demo like a dozen times (oh yes I'm addicted to the universe !) I had only one crash. Sh . happens, right ? But now with the whole complete game...
Top Bottom