Search results

+
  1. S

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/13/8533059/the-witcher-3-review-wild-hunt-PC-PS4-Xbox-one ^ I'm seriously fuming that this guy gave negative marks, as well as apparently the game being misogynistic, to the game because "I couldn't stop looking for any example of a person of color anywhere, and I...
  2. S

An error occurred while updating the witcher 3: Wild Hunt (content still encrypted)

Is that right? I had a feeling that might be the case, okay thanks! It was the word "error" that made me think something might have gone wrong in the pre-load! :P
  3. S

An error occurred while updating the witcher 3: Wild Hunt (content still encrypted)

An error occurred while updating the witcher 3: Wild Hunt (content still encrypted) I was pre-loading the Witcher 3 on Steam through the night and this morning I woke up to check if it was complete, a secondary notification box had appeared saying "An error occurred while updating the witcher...
  4. S

TW3 Save game import

Thanks.
  5. S

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Revisiting the trailer and thinking about it again, it does indeed seem to be more thought provoking than I first thought. At first I didn't see the conflict between "who is the real monster", but when I think about it does seem pretty plausible. The Polish version of the lullaby makes it very...
  6. S

TW3 Save game import

From the bitmap and sav files in our Witcher 2 saves folder, which ones do we need to have in order to import our choices? All of them or just the last two before the game ended?
  7. S

It's CGI, like with the intro to the Witcher 2, it isn't game assets or anything.
  8. S

Until I read this thread I didn't get the impression he had changed his mind at all, I just assumed from the trailer that he killed her and that was that, perhaps he hadn't taken the head because it might look to the towns people that he's just murdered a woman. I can't really fathom why he...
  9. S

I read a comment on the video with someone liking the fact that she is singing a song that describes witchers as essentially monsters themselves, and his take was it showing some sympathy for the vampire because of that, the idea being she was scared herself or something, I don't really buy it...
  10. S

It's weird, he looks like that in that single frame alone, throughout the rest of the trailer the model looks like he does in-game, curious.
  11. S

TW3 Save game import

Okay, I've done that in C:/Users\AccountName\Documents. I've then made a folder called "The Witcher 2" and so I then make another folder inside that called "gamesaves" and then another folder called "saves" (but it can be named anything). If that's all correct, I have a question on the files...
  12. S

TW3 Save game import

But i'll have to reinstall the Witcher 2 in full for that to work I assume? I can't just make a folder in C:\Users\[Your window's account name]\Documents\ and call it "The Witcher 2", add a "saves" folder and put my save game files that I've kept from when I played, I'm assuming that wouldn't work.
  13. S

TW3 Save game import

Sorry if this is really obvious, but I'm assuming we have to install the Witcher 2 with our save game files and TW3 will just locate them that way?
  14. S

I don't want to kill wolves..

In regards to the OP, they aren't real wolves, they're just pixels, think of it that way. In terms of today, yes, but in the past, and especially in a medieval setting like the Witcher series, this certainly wasn't the case at all, even as late as the 1600s several thousand people were killed...
  15. S

In regards to Radovid

Yeah that all makes a lot of sense, thanks.
  16. S

Ithlinne's Prophecy

The game is in 1272, well before this event referenced in the book, plus, since it is from the books and not the games, it's safe to assume it is referencing some Kaedweni civil war that would happen decades later in the timeline in which nothing can/has happened to Henselt of Kaedwen, just one...
  17. S

In regards to Radovid

Yeah, when I played TW2 I chose to give A to Radovid because I thought it would create a strong kingdom, by essentially giving the territory of Temaria to Redania, and therefore doubling the size of Redania and giving it a much better chance to withstand an invasion by Nilfgaard, it's not great...
  18. S

In regards to Radovid

No it was a discussion about accents, but that's my fault because I didn't include his full post in my quote:
  19. S

In regards to Radovid

Italian? I think in the books some have some Italian-esque names but for the most part I always thought Nilfgaardians were more German/Dutch based, although granted the games seem to not make the distinction that the books do between Nilfgaardians proper and people simply living in the Empire of...
  20. S

The Witcher books (SPOILERS)

Question about the books (spoilers) After finishing the books there were some references to something at points in it that I was hoping could be clarified.
Top Bottom