Search results

+
  1. LordCorvin1

A New Saga Begins

What's wrong with REDEngine? It worked fine for past 3 games, Witcher 2, Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk. Did all of the talent leave that could use the engine? The engine was greatly done, your issue was allocating too little time after the original Cyberpunk team left after Blood and Wine release...
  2. LordCorvin1

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

There's another NightDiveStudios who are doing the System Shock Remake. They scrapped everything and restarted when they went different direction and fans were unhappy.
  3. LordCorvin1

[CDPR co-founder] Marcin Iwinski spoke...

Imagine whole DLC done in a locked down mega building or corporation. All 100 floors accessible with different routes and NPC companions. Kinda like newest Judge Dredd movie
  4. LordCorvin1

[CDPR co-founder] Marcin Iwinski spoke...

I'm more concerned why they decided to release in first place. Was it shareholders? I think CDPR should buy stock back and become privately owned again to avoid having same issue ever again.
  5. LordCorvin1

Did they cut Meredith Stout's arc from the story? (SPOILERS)

Sony should be abandoned then. Keep their relationship with Xbox and PC crowd.
  6. LordCorvin1

I hate romance options!

Not sure about that buddy.
  7. LordCorvin1

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Portrait of Male V with his lover Judy over at the new apartment :) Taking a rest
  8. LordCorvin1

CP2077 really hates mirrors

I wouldn't keep my hopes up. They fired the original writer back in August. https://www.polygon.com/2020/8/19/21376269/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-writer-director-fired-hardsuit-labs-paradox-interactive
  9. LordCorvin1

CP2077 really hates mirrors

You don't understand, it's all a big conspiracy. You know why V can't die? He's a vampire. Those 6 months to live? a lie, Alt just never met vampires before. Cyberpunk 2077 is just a tie in to Vampires the Masquerade Bloodlines 2. Why do you think that game keeps getting delayed?
  10. LordCorvin1

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I really hope we get DLC/Expansion based on space station. I want my System Shock dose and I think that might be much better story than what Cyberpunk Main story holds right now. Even though I came to like Johnny the story itself is weak. Why does Hanako die if she remains in the mansion? Small...
  11. LordCorvin1

[𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧] 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗬.

Got a strike on youtube for nudity. Rerecording the entire quest with censor on to show Male V flirt lines as well. Will edit this post with the link once uploaded. Age restricted Video with Censor on, hopefully it won't get taken down like the previous one: My save file, I believe you don't...
  12. LordCorvin1

[𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧] 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗬.

So it's very weird. I did the Cyber Engine Tweak console romance override and male V lines are all there. Just got through the romance with Judy. What was the reason for making her lesbian? I recorded the cutscene with male V. The graphics are on low though. Edit: Previous video got taken...
  13. LordCorvin1

nevermind, delete this post
  14. LordCorvin1

They did Evelyn Dirty [Spoilers]

Really? Did you romance her? If yes, WTF CDPR?
  15. LordCorvin1

Yeah but it is supposed to be an RPG game. Allow player choices, even if they have to do almost impossible things to achieve it but allow. So far the game has been pretty linear and I completed all side hustles and gigs. Only Judy's and Kerry's storyline remains.
  16. LordCorvin1

The six month montage after the prologue should have been the main bulk of the game. [Opinion!]

I think devs themselves said the Kaenu's role doubled: https://www.pcgamer.com/keanu-reeves-doubled-his-screen-time-in-cyberpunk-2077-because-he-enjoyed-it-so-much/ Then in 2018 demo, before Keanu's involvement, the radio mentions that Silverhand died in 2076 Also in same demo the character...
  17. LordCorvin1

Wow, I expected some closure but the character was just killed off. WTF? A lot of good characters get killed off since they're no longer needed. What happened? Even Witcher games didn't have such issue. There should have been at least a secret way to keep character alive, maybe dependent on your...
  18. LordCorvin1

No Stickers? Damn My pic is probably the worst in quality, playing on a laptop at low settings is not that great.
  19. LordCorvin1

18 Hours in, finished the Prologue/Act 1, some thoughts and feedback [Light Spoilers]

Interesting, read through the thread, there are some good points.
  20. LordCorvin1

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

It might be presumptuous of me, but I believe a lot of problems stem from the fact that most devs and higher ups stopped playing Video Games. It's just a job for them to make ends meet, not a hobby they're into. Or playing modern games that are generic and uninspiring. I believe some CDPR devs...
Top Bottom