Search results

+
  1. U

The Witcher : Adventure Game Teased

The Witcher : Adventure Game Teased Long time ago CDPR revealed that they are working on two small budget games . Looks like one of them which was planned to release this year have been teased . http://www.dsogaming.com/news/cd-projekt-red-teases-the-witcher-adventure-game/
  2. U

X Rebirth new footage looks Awesome

X Rebirth new footage looks Awesome If you are excited about return of Space Sims and Upcoming Star Citizen , then there is no reason to miss this one . Coming in November , exclusively on PC . Enjoy ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEbL1p5vZpw&feature=player_embedded
  3. U

Vote for The Witcher 3 on gamespot

Vote for The Witcher 3 on gamespot Hi everyone , The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt will enter in semi finals after few hours from now in People's choice awards of E3 at Gamespot.com . I had no plans to post this here but UBISOFT is promoting their titles on facebook , because of this a lot of users have...
  4. U

Star Citizen new footage looks too good to be pre alpha

Star Citizen new footage looks too good to be pre alpha In-game footage of 300 series of space ships . Pre Alpha . Character model is made of 100,000 while vehicle is made of 300,000 polygons . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrQ0qMRZ_1Q
  5. U

Short But Brilliant Interview of CDPR with Eurogamer

Short But Brilliant Interview of CDPR with Eurogamer CD Projekt Red responds to concerns about The Witcher 3 on Xbox One and addresses the issue brilliantly . Remains loyal to their loyal customers and core audience ...
  6. U

Total War : Rome 2 Brand new gameplay footage

Total War : Rome 2 Brand new gameplay footage Sega have released new footage for their upcoming AAA title Total War : Rome 2 . The footage in HD looks epic ! . Check out the gameplay video here , courtesy of gamespot ...
  7. U

Bathesda Announces "The Evil Within"

Bathesda Announces "The Evil Within" The game Bathesda had been teasing for last week is announced , it's survival horror game from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami . The Game is headed to current gen , next gen consoles and PC in 2014 . The Evil Within is Project Zwei which was...
  8. U

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 Hy guys , I myself is not a military First Person Shooter fan but thought I should share this with you . This demo is running on High End PC , looks impressive . Game uses brand new frostbite 3 game engine . Currently announced for PC as well as PS 3 and Xbox 360 . There are...
  9. U

The Witcher 3 Demo

The Witcher 3 Demo Hi again dear fellow gamers and CD Projekt Red While watching Cyberpunk 2077 trailer (again) I thought about posting something on witcher forums . It didn't took enough time after that and the thought of The Witcher 3 demo came in my mind . Now there are some really good...
  10. U

Why I love CD Projekt Red

Why I love CD Projekt Red Hi again everyone . The hype is killing us all for the announcement of The Witcher 3 on FEB 5th 2013 (Thank You God for letting us live by the end of 2012) . Now that we survive we can not wait for the upcoming PC games to arrive specially The Witcher 3 . In the mean...
  11. U

Why The Witcher 3 Should Be Open World

Why The Witcher 3 Should Be Open World Hi Everyone ,before giving opinion i would like to clear two thing . 1)- I am not huge fan of open world games , so no fanboy 2)- Since The Witcher 3 as open world title coming from CD Projekt Red , I am not worried and have faith in CDPR and The Witcher...
  12. U

The Way to announce The Witcher 3

The Way to announce The Witcher 3 Hey guys ! CD Projekt recently teased The Witcher 3 announcement for 5th Feb 2013 in Cyberpunk 2077's trailer . So , We all are exited . How should CD Projekt Red announce The Witcher 3 .? Trailer , Press Conference , Interview or some other way.? What you...
  13. U

At least one PC exclusive

At least one PC exclusive CDPR recently announced that they are working on Cyberpunk 2077 and their top secret RPG as next gen multiplatform titles and want to bring The Witcher franchise on sony platform . CDPR have always received great love from PC community and they deserve it . They always...
Top Bottom