The Way to announce The Witcher 3

+
The Way to announce The Witcher 3

Hey guys ! CD Projekt recently teased The Witcher 3 announcement for 5th Feb 2013 in Cyberpunk 2077's trailer .

So , We all are exited .

How should CD Projekt Red announce The Witcher 3 .?
Trailer , Press Conference , Interview or some other way.?
What you suggest .?

Leave Comment , it's your PRSNL RSPNSBLTY .

Forum veteran
Several thousand hot air balloons suspended at different altitudes, forming letters that spell out the announcement. Either that or through an 80s NWA-inspired rap video.

We all know it's coming, and we all REALLY want it. So they could do nothing but say, "Yep, we're making it. Wanna pre-order?" and we'd all rush to get our orders in.

I figure if they give us any information, interviews, screenshots, or whatever, those will be gravy. ;)

Bagiński said in interview on Friday: "We do a casting for our next project/trailer" or sth like that.

Sken

Forum veteran
Seeing as its meant to be farther along in development than the other project, I would like to see a short portion of the trailer focusing on gameplay and combat, with a bigger focus on the open world aspect of the game.

As both the Witcher 3 and Cyperpunk 2077 will be open world, the first time CDPR will be tackling this type of game, addressing and demonstrating this in the trailer, maybe giving us a glimpse of map size, load times between sections (if any), quest types etc. would go a long way to easing some concerns that they can pull it off without it being Skyrim 2077.

I'd be happy with 30 secs of the trailer showing gameplay and the next few mins talking about game features and game design.

So my wish would be the reveal be some sort of a developer walk through.

I expect a short trailer that will bridge the end of Witcher 2(see what I did there) and set a stage for the beginning of Witcher 3.

I'm hoping for a teaser/trailer atleast. A conference with more info would be awesome too!

I don't want a Skyrim game......I want them to focus on the story...Yah an open world game is a great ideea but pls focus on the story. Most of us like the games because of the nature of the story which was one of the best I ever saw. I know you'll do the right thing and I can't wait for TW3 announcement. Not many Devs are aproaching the mature gamers as you did with an engrossing story, complicated plot lines and a world filled with life and death as it was in the middle ages. Yah the combination between feudal times and fantasy is the best combination I ever saw in a game. Open world is great and all but the story, for me at least, should be your main focus.....

As to how CDPR should announce TW3, I think they should just give a little teaser trailer, nothing big, not reveal too much in it just let us know when the release date is, and I'm a happy young man! :D

I think they shouldn't give too much information yet because it might take the whole excitement away of guessing what we can expect in TW3. A small teaser trailer would be enough to spark a lot of excitement and will most likely start people guessing about what we can expect! :)

jollybest1 said:
I don't want a Skyrim game......I want them to focus on the story...

Skyrim isn't the only way of making openworld games, neither does openworld mean that any story will be told badly :eek:
These are very creative guys, give them some credit :D

I know everyone hates on ME3,but I think that's some kickass storytelling with a lot of choices and amazing characters.If CDPR made TW3 to be half as cool,I'd be all over it.
I don't expect the 'big' announcement to be as big as y'all think it will though,but time will tell.

If CDPR made TW3 to be half as cool,I'd be all over it.

They already have made such a game that it beats the snot out of ME3, actually no they've already made two games that beat shit out of the entire ME trilogy.

TW1 and TW2.

I agree both Witcher games kicked ass,but still...Can't wait the see the third game in the series,for me,that one will be the tiebreaker between the series.
They are two different games however,ME being science fiction and a shooter.
I was reffering to the conversations and characters,choices and other role playing elements.
I,personally got attached to the TW franchise because of those,but ME has it better.Maybe because the story is finished in ME,and it all got wrapped up,whilst I am yet to see how the Witcher story will resolve,but ME has moments that almost bring you to tears (Ok,not literally,but you know what I mean)

Just a confirmation of The Witcher 3 in any form would be enough for me, maybe a teaser trailer, and a rough release date.

I hate it to wait for something without any specific date.

I don't appreciate the teaser trailers that use prerendered scenes that don't even make it to the final game.

If they don't have any actual gameplay footage to show, then I'd rather see artwork and level design and as Gregski said, a transition between TW2 and TW3, something to get us excited and open up possibilities.

Top Bottom