Search results

+
  1. Adamastor

Milling spare cards when I have premium

hi all! Is there any way to automatically mill the duplicate cards that we have when we already own a premium of those cards? i know in hearthstone we have the command extra that displays preimium and non preimium so you can mill what you want. i want all scraps that i can get to craft more...
  2. Adamastor

gwent tribute videoclip

hi guys! the new video from my band i decided to give a little tribute to gwent. hope you like it
  3. Adamastor

Current view of a console player......

can i use the same pc account to play in my ps4 or have to start from zero with new account?
  4. Adamastor

1st Wave

got one too thanks cdrp :)
  5. Adamastor

Decorating Corvo Bianco

statue comes from this quest " Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!"
  6. Adamastor

Blood and Wine Indoors

i have this too its a shame even in corvo bianco a can´t proper see the details of the armour display
  7. Adamastor

The Game Awards 2015 Game of the Year - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 50% off!

we need that wallpaper pls :)
  8. Adamastor

Share Your Screenshots!!!

OMg can you post all the mods you are using mate, thanks for the screens
  9. Adamastor

Runewright what is your choice?

Runewright what is your choice? hi guys ! i just wanted to know what are you current choices of Runewright gear ?
  10. Adamastor

Witcher 3: Silver & Steel Swords - MAN AT ARMS: REFORGED

Witcher 3: Silver & Steel Swords - MAN AT ARMS: REFORGED nice video of reforging the swords https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=654&v=HJZekaPAd_M
  11. Adamastor

3 year old art

thank you all i share with her all your kind words. she loves it :)
  12. Adamastor

Collector's Edition Statue problems

thanks. yes the paint job looks like as been made by a 5 year old
  13. Adamastor

14. Adamastor

hi guys! my statue was also butchered by the painter, i thought to repair some damage, but because of the thick layer of paint is difficult to archive a decent job, i only painted the face and bear, i gave a more paled look and add some veins (no witcher should fight a Griffin without a potion)...
  15. Adamastor

3 year old art

3 year old art hi guys ! i just need to share this event with you guys, today i found this drawing of my 3 year old daughter, i asked what is this? she replied its your friend witcher with his daughter ciri. then i realized the detail of the 2 swords, she even draw the places of power. she...
  16. Adamastor

Witcher Franchise Speculation

no no and no.
  17. Adamastor

Polygon article regarding race in TW3 with a fantastic reply in comments section

i´m just waiting to someone starting a article about burning beehives.
  18. Adamastor

PS4 Wet clothes bug!!

wierd i don´t thing happen to me
  19. Adamastor

Worst looking armor you've found?

you know you have a problem in the design department when dlc´s amour looks best from the main game ones.
Top Bottom