Decorating Corvo Bianco

+
There is another painting, although not many players will encounter that one:
If Dandelion visits Corvo Bianco (instead of Yennefer or Triss) he'll give you a painting of himself.

Edit: It looks like that one doesn't take up a painting slot. It is replacing one of the generic shields instead: Left wall at the end, relative to the entrance).

Last edited:
I sold stary nights over the pontar, cause it was part of a mini quest after the auction.....got 500 crowns for it......can you get it back? The one from the Dwarfs .....I dunno where I sold that one lol.

The statue from the quest where you touch the statues balls.....where can you place that?

Last edited:
So I could not finish renovate stable and garden, they ask me to wait for 2 days but nothing happened, is this a bug?

Has anyone filled all 3 of the "trophy" slots in the bedroom? I have 2 - one from gwent and another from fist fighting, what's the third one?

Agree if everything said so far and for me, I would include that Corvo Bianco villa itself is WAY TO DARK! Every time I go inside, I have to light my torch, there is a chandelier handing just at the end of the dining table, its candles are not lit! We need more light in the rooms.

That's right
its bloody Dark in Corvo Bianco.
Hope I could light some torches inside to see my Swag properly :)

---------- Updated at 11:26 AM ----------

My painting slots are empty in the player House
I can't buy new painting nor can I commission them
A commission of painting with Triss/ Yenn or Ciri would be Amazing :(

I'm glad to hear that I am not the only person who is essentially blind when they walk into Corvo Bianco. That place is DARK! I have to take out a torch whenever I approach B.B. to see where he is located. Not to mention all of the bugged furniture, npcs, and bare walls. I have one painting hanging up on the wall: the one which I obtained by questing with the naturalist. I couldn't bring myself to hang the one of Geralt because it is too degrading hehe. He looks like Fabio from a romance novel. For some reason none of my Iris paintings will hang on the wall, and I never got a third trophy for completing the Spotted Wight quest. I will admit that Geralt's heraldry from the tournament looks cool on the wall, but this villa needs so much more if it's to have lasting appeal.

I'll agree it is dark inside, the upgrades don't really change the buildings that much, but I suppose it needs to fit into the style of the rest of Toussaint. Lacks Windows to. I have all the Trophey slots filled but only have 3 painting and two shields. My Gerald is rich, (I stung many dwarfs dead) now I have all this money and nothin to spend it on lol. Maybe CDPR could add some lighting upgrades so I will be able to view my displayed armor and swords without having to put my nose one the screen and squint my eyes ;)

Where do you put the statue though? I got one from the statue's testicles quest.

I was able to place it on a pedestal right outside the entrance to the wine cellar... That's the only spot I found for it! Not sure if there's others...

Has anyone filled all 3 of the "trophy" slots in the bedroom? I have 2 - one from gwent and another from fist fighting, what's the third one?

"The Gold Stick of Joy"- you get it from Marlene's quest if you should choose to save her/lift her curse and allow her to stay at Corvo Bianco, she'll tip you off to a treasure at her old home. The trophy is there.

So I'm curious where do you buy the paintings for Corvo Bianco? Is there a particular shop or do you only come across those during quests? Also I can not display any of my monster trophies. The game basically says I have no suitable items in my inventory when I cleary do. Or are those trophies not meant to be monster trophies? Or do I have to get them stuffed somewhere?

With the new patch, there's a merchant who sells all sorts of paintings now, location is here:
View attachment 58071

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 12.02.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 12.02.28 PM.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 1,526
Last edited:
I was able to place it on a pedestal right outside the entrance to the wine cellar... That's the only spot I found for it! Not sure if there's others...

With the new patch, there's a merchant who sells all sorts of paintings now, location is here:
View attachment 58071

1) I have yet to see a screenshot with the statue placed on the pedestal. In my game, there's a vase and nothing can be placed.

2) There are no merchants at that location. EDIT: OK, sorry, I was distracted by the big orange marker. The merchant in question is general goods merchant that has shop near Grandmaster armorer. In fact, he was there before, just did not offer any paintings.

Last edited:
does anyone know if you can buy a reproduction of "starry night on the pontar" painting from a merchant?

does anyone know if you can buy a reproduction of "starry night on the pontar" painting from a merchant?

No you can't buy Starry Night,once you sold it to the merchant with the quest on,you'll never get it back sadly, but in my case I couldn't hang it even though I have it,anyone here manage to hang it?

1) I have yet to see a screenshot with the statue placed on the pedestal. In my game, there's a vase and nothing can be placed.
Here's a SS with Reginald, but this is before I patched it to 1.22,after I patched it I couldn't place it. Seems like it's a bug on 1.22. Hopefully they'll come out with a fix, OCDs killing me:unhappy:
View attachment 61341

Attachments

• Bug on Reginald Statue.jpg
    Bug on Reginald Statue.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 2,083
No you can't buy Starry Night,once you sold it to the merchant with the quest on,you'll never get it back sadly, but in my case I couldn't hang it even though I have it,anyone here manage to hang it?

No, you can't hang it because it's a quest item (the same true for the portrait of Olgried and his wife).

Top Bottom