Search results

+
  1. gem4ik

Concept of more satisfying Filavandrel ability

Hello! I really like Falavandrel, but design of this leader's ability, limits his possible playstiles, since he have to pass on 7 cards R1, or all-in R1 with his ability and losing power later, which makes him less variable. Also, he can't run non-units cards in his deck (spells, artifacts...
  2. gem4ik

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hello, Mr. Burza! I created a huge thread with analysis of PTR, it's called "POSITIVE CONSTRUCTIVE ANALYSIS OF PTR". I put a lot of effort into this post, is it possible for you to show that to Gwent developer team, please...
  3. gem4ik

Open PTR feedback

Gameflow/Interface A) Timer 60 seconds timer is not enough to think about your turn, think about opponent's possible answer, use all active abilities, leader and playing a card. I tested it when I already knew all popular cards in PTR, knew my deck and knew possible opponent's plays, so I...
  4. gem4ik

Open PTR feedback

Hello! I'm playing Gwent for about 1,5+ years, I really like this game and I wish all the best to CDPR. I have played PTR for 27 hours within these days and i'm really impressed with your work, I also highly appreciate that you brought to life some of my ideas I posted of forum and sent to Mr...
  5. gem4ik

SuperData published report on CCG market research. CDPR, use this info, please!

Sure, you/me/devs can have their own view on this point, but we all face reality - Gwent and HS are direct competitors, unlike champaign and cola. Moreover - online games usually, compete with each other, outside genres, but not that hard like within CCG genre. But it doesn't mean that CDPR have...
  6. gem4ik

Yeah, but you completely ignore the fact that Champaign do not directly compete with carbonated drinks. You completely ignore the fact that carbonated drink and champaign production process is completely different. You completely ignore the fact that carbonated drink and champaign target...
  7. gem4ik

Just read this, i hope, it will help you to never use such comparison ever again False Equivalence (LINK) I believe so too, as i said it before I was talking about priorities - here is matter of time. CDPR may release mobile version of Gwent in 6 months or in 18 months, it could affect game's...
  8. gem4ik

There are articles in the internet about how Gwent was made for Witcher 3 and how it became standalone project, i recommend you to read it. I believe that they didn't do much research, i can see it from rookie mistakes they did, while creating Gwent's basics. But it's ok to make mistakes, you...
  9. gem4ik

Hello! According to info they showed for free, Gwent in US, is less poular than TES: Legends and Yi-Gi-Oh! for the last 3 months LINK I think its ok, since Gwent didn't got any patches and wasn't promoted, but i higly recommend you to get this report and study info they prepared. For example...
  10. gem4ik

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello! Is there will be cards that include other already made cards like silver mages (they can cast 3 spells) in curent vesion of Gwent? Like, if you want to decrease amount of RNG, will you put fixed choise of 2-3 cards into 1 card? For example, you use Special Card, and it gives you 2-3...
  11. gem4ik

CDPR, Pls explain why i have 56% of blue Coins via 1k games?

Wow! MATHspy, it's really cool to see some ppl around who studied math and understand what i was talking about. All you said about matchmaking is absolutelly correct. But looks like, they are not gonna implement this system, since they are gonna just restart the game, which is... Really smart...
  12. gem4ik

Who cares about math, you could tell me a better argument - i summurized games from 2 accounts, which is not right to calculate real coinflip percentage for 1 survey. But thing is, this post is all about telling them that they have to balance coinflip, so this game will feel more fair. Do you...
  13. gem4ik

Well this thread is not about solving the issue with difference in winrate with/without coin but about solving the problem with the fact that Coinflip is not working properly. If they add PSD, all players will have 50% on the coinflip even in short run, so this game will feel much more fair...
  14. gem4ik

Well i can send you every page (rarely of which are has more red coins than blue) if you won't believe me. I took 600 (30 pages) for my main account and 400 (20 pages) for my smurf account. In the post i added to the 1st message, i had 59% blue coins for a shorter period. You know why is it...
  15. gem4ik

CDPR, Pls explain why i have 56% of blue Coins via 1k games? Hello! I'm writing this post since im extremely mad of the fact that i can't achieve top100 in this games only because i have 56% to get blue coin and just 44% to get red due to my latest research of my last 1000 games. 1.5 month...
  16. gem4ik

Coinflip temporary solution for Ladder. MAKE GWENT FAIR FOR ALL!!!

Coinflip temporary solution for Ladder. MAKE GWENT FAIR FOR ALL!!! Hello! I always felt that i'm losing coin all the time, and today i analysed last 400 games (200 per 2 of my accounts) and found out that i was right - 115-85 and 123-77 (59.5% overall stats for loosing coin). Sure, i can check...
  17. gem4ik

Slave Driver (Alchemy decks) Mechanics vs Spell ST

Slave Driver (Alchemy decks) Mechanics vs Spell ST Hello! I believe, there a lot of posts about Slave Driver bug in mirror match, but this post is about smth more scarier, since all bugs will be fixed someday. Alchemy Slave Driver completely owns decks with Sages (and Mercenaries) making 30+...
  18. gem4ik

Новая кампания, цена, воспитание.

Вы, жалкие школьники-бомжи, не можете 20 $ найти? Посмотрите, какой я благородный, влил много денег в игру, я славный человек, хвалите меня, видите, я могу потратить на игру 300 долларов? Зачем я это делаю? Да я просто бог, вы жалкие нищеброды не смейте что-либо говорить против. Кстати, я забыл...
  19. gem4ik

Critical Ithline bug

Critical Ithline bug Hello! I saw that bug on stream once, but i faced it myself today. If you playing Thunder from Ithline, and then clicking on some target too fast, it casting twice. What's the problem? If you click twice on weak target (6 health for example, when thunder damage is 9), it...
  20. gem4ik

ST buff archtype needs a huge "buff"

28-power? Its impossible in a REAL game, but if you got really big master, you made A LOT of sacrifaces to make it happen, and its till not gonna get full value, since you have to kill huge minion as well.
Top Bottom