Search results

+
  1. S

bought a car but cant find it

i am not putting this in a bugs topic because i am not sure if its a bug or i am just not very smart and missing something, bought the type 66 wingate i believe and i just cant find it anywhere, dont know if i am missing something or if its a bug on another note love the new cars(that i can find)
  2. S

what attribute do you tend to find the strongest? what do you think of cool?

i only just revisited cyberpunk for a long time so i have not been keeping up with things and especially because some perks within attributes have been changed i am curious, also specifically about cool, cold blood looks like a of fun but i dont know how strong it is personally i have always...
  3. S

fixer wont send me texts, what do you think of the changed driving?

i wasnt sure where to put this technical forum seems more about performance issues but i am trying to get the Coyote my favourite car in the game, i think i am at street cred level 25(at least above 20 which is what i needed unless that has changed), is this a bug or should i just randomly drive...
  4. S

Sadly Lifepath's still have not been improved

i created a topic ages ago where i said this about each lifepath possibly having a small but unique passive or start with slightly different attributes, it seemed to be a pretty popular post would you prefer each lifepath just being different story wise? i am thinking if each lifepath had a...
  5. S

it feels like you pretty much make no difference in this game [Spoilers]

and i love that, not sure it was on purpose but most games you are the centre of the universe and the entire universe is your playground while in this you are just fighting to stay alive, doesnt matter who you kill not much changes, nightcity swallows you up and its a great feeling because it...
  6. S

gameplay and story do not work well together (Act 2 Spoilers)

i get why they did the entire the chip is killing you thing however they really should have made it 2 years or so instead of 2 weeks(and he said a maximum of 2 weeks), i know its a small thing but considering how often you have to wait in this game 2 weeks really breaks the immersion, because...
  7. S

would you want each lifepath having a unique passive or unique attributes?

or would you prefer each lifepath just being different story wise? i am thinking if each lifepath had a small passive such as nomad getting 10% more chance at higher level loot(just an example) or each lifepath has different stats but very small differences(like nomad would have 1 extra point in...
  8. S

best looking car/bike in the game?

curious what people think, i would say the Coyote(the red and black one) but there are a lot of great looking cars and bikes in this game, have not used motorbikes enough to judge which looks best
  9. S

needs more tech weapons?

i am curious what others think, the game has so many power weapons but not that many tech weapons, 1 tech sniper, 1 tech precision rifle(not including iconic but there is only one iconic but the game needs more precision rifles in general since there are only 2), no tech AR's or submachine guns...
  10. S

Would have loved to see a Pacifica lifepath

It's such a different area to most places would be interesting to learn more about, also would have loved a lifepath where you are a high member of the wraiths and get overthrown bit that might be too similar to nomad, any lifepaths you wish were in the game?
  11. S

which lifepath did you end up going first?

i know lifepath's have not been as interesting as we all hoped but i am still curious for me i went nomad, will go corpo next and then streetkid, but i went Nomad first because i wanted to live my best mad max life, didnt turn out to be as mad max ish as i was hoping though(not the games fault...
  12. S

favourite location in the game?

for me while if the entire game was set in the badlands it would get boring but i love the badlands, we have just enough badlands for it to feel good but not too much so its monotonous, the badlands for me feels free, driving in it is so much fun(especially with the Coyote), just something about...
  13. S

character creation is really weird in this, give me my black hair

main weird thing for me is i cant have dark/black hair, you think it would be the first thing they put into character creation, the darkest hair i can get is dark green and i cant imagine that would fit my corpo character, other than that i really do like the character creator but its just odd...
  14. S

huge difficulty spikes?

i been playing a while with my current character and got up to level 36 ish, in this mission you return to where took place, took me like 20 times and this mission was a moderate difficulty, i have had easier high difficulty missions by far, anyone else having issues like that? its only been...
  15. S

i have played a lot of creepy games in my time

but some of these missions(not going to spoil anything) are pretty close to the most creepy things in video games i have experienced, even some of the locations out in the badlands give me eerie vibes, i just appreciate how they managed to do creepy without many of the traditional creepy tropes
  16. S

what is the most fun character you have created?

so far Nomad(though i hear corpo is better so going to try that) with 20 in technical and getting my way for 20 in reflex, going for a more corpo stealthy intelligence/technical run later(oddly enough not putting points in stealth but still going to give it a shot, will try a full stealth...
  17. S

Is the pacing off to anyone else?

I mean after this part I am talking about it's fine but Early on there is around 2 hours of story with not much gameplay, from your first brain dance to apart from a short gameplay section is pretty close to 2 hours of story straight After that part story and gameplay is balanced very well though
  18. S

Is it possible to get the modified bike as steetkid?

Won't say anything more because spoilers but is it possible to get a modified version of that bike as a streetkid? I know you can as a nomad as long as your technical attribute is high enough, also is the modified version much better than the non modified version?
  19. S

favourite gun so far?

i cant decide between the widowmaker or the Burya, all revolvers especially feel great to use
  20. S

What is the most useful attribute in conversations?

I know a high tech skill can get you an upgraded bike and it's a attribute that comes up often in conversations
Top Bottom