Search results

+
  1. A

is the series living up to the standards of the book/games?

I'm scared to watch it.
  2. A

[SPOILERS] What were your favourite/most impactful scenes in TW3

[SPOILERS] What were your favourite/most impactful scenes in TW3 I'm giving my mom, who read the books but refuses to play a game, a fan written story of the game. I also plan on putting in 'stops' when I get to certain points in the story and having her go watch a cut scene to make it more...
  3. A

[books] How to get TW3 communicated to my mom? (won't play games, but read the books)

[books] How to get TW3 communicated to my mom? (won't play games, but read the books) So I got my mom to read the entire witcher series, but she won't play the game- with excuses like: my hands don't work that way.. why play a game when I can read?) But its tragic because the ending to the...
  4. A

I'm looking for a novel recap

I'm looking for a novel recap I read all 7 books, but read them all really fast before TW3 release, and I kind of forget the details. I don't have time to re-read 7 books, but I'd like to replay the game so I want to read some summaries. Can anyone point me towards some good ones?
  5. A

question of Hearts of Stone xpac

question of Hearts of Stone xpac Does it directly follow the story or is it just an independent addition? Is Ciri in it? I've been meaning to replay the game but I just saw that there was an xpac, so I'm debating replaying+xpac vs just loading my save and playing it Edit: question about*...
  6. A

No NG+ option

No NG+ option I installed it, but when i go to new game it asks: difficulty tutorials simulate save? then done. it goes. no ng+ I beat it a long time ago (i think during 1.4)
  7. A

gog galaxy not picking up my game

gog galaxy not picking up my game I moved tw3 to my ssd- I can play it (and i changed the install settings in GOGGALAXY) but I can't play it from goggalaxy- it shows 'install' instead of 'play'. This wouldn't really matter, but I want to install dlc. if i go to install, or 'import from...
  8. A

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games Not trying to boast or be a fanboy. Honestly, TW3 has absolutely annihilated my desire to play any other game. I have no interest in finishing farcry 4, replaying DA:I...
  9. A

what is the best ending, in your opinion? [spoilers]

what is the best ending, in your opinion? [spoilers] I made ciri a witcher and restored temeria, but given her power and ideals, maybe it would be better to make her empress. Who better to rule the world than Ciri? I hate that Nilfgaard won the war and conquered all the north I do not think...
  10. A

wild hunt - book questions - spoilers spoilers spoilers

wild hunt - book questions - spoilers spoilers spoilers Was eredin (the hunt leader) the guy in the book who ciri and avallac first met? when ciri said something like "i thought unicorns and elves were peaceful" and she found him offputting? and the generals- were they in the books? I'm bad...
  11. A

dijkstra/roache quest - spoilers

dijkstra/roache quest - spoilers i freed the spy guy from tw1 (his name escapes me) but the quest ended there... is it a bug? I presume I have to kill the king to get a good ending.
  12. A

dijkstra/roache quest - spoilers

dijkstra/roache quest - spoilers i freed the spy guy from tw1 (his name escapes me) but the quest ended there... is it a bug? I presume I have to kill the king to get a good ending.
  13. A

spoiler - call to arms: nilfgaard

spoiler - call to arms: nilfgaard does it have a negative affect if i do not get emrys' help? I hate the guy and I don't want his help- certainly do not want him to win the war or get ciri
  14. A

the "what are you doing? killing monsters" quest from the trailer

the "what are you doing? killing monsters" quest from the trailer what is this quest? Lambert just mentioned it, but I don't recall doing it. at all. I've been waiting for that quest, specifically.
  15. A

in wolfs clothing bug?

in wolfs clothing bug? I killed the wolf, got the keys, got the journal, killed the dude and got thefang.. Now what? if i keep killing the wolf, he drops no loot (ie. no wolf meat) and i cannot give him the fang
  16. A

sword attack bug

sword attack bug after guarding, i cannot attack. any fixes?
  17. A

triss/yen question? [spoilers]

triss/yen question? [spoilers] can i break up with triss after getting her to stay without being a total ****? i decided I want to go for yen in my first play through. I thought I'd do her in my 2nd, but I might not, because I might not want to do a 2nd. (too many side quests and stuff to...
  18. A

Your favourite side quests [keep spoiler free]

Your favourite side quests [keep spoiler free] List your favourite side content. Just try not to spoil anything in the process!
  19. A

are you supposed to get cards from the gwent turni?

are you supposed to get cards from the gwent turni? I won it, but there are no new cards in my collection. I refused the spy, then later said okay. then i slept with her. ---------- Updated at 06:44 AM ---------- oh. you get leader cards.
  20. A

loading screen bug spoiling the game for me

loading screen bug spoiling the game for me my loading screen is explaining events that never happened. I now know what happened to ciri next. anyone have a fix?
Top Bottom