Search results

+
  1. S

Mod Request: Shani and Fringilla back in the game

Mod Request: Shani and Fringilla back in the game Is that possible? I would like to see Shani right back where we saw her the last time: in her house packing her things. And I would also love to see Fringilla at Toussaint, once and for all
  2. S

News on the cut content Iorveth and Scoia'tael / Nilfgaard

News on the cut content Iorveth and Scoia'tael / Nilfgaard I've just found this on Reddit. Before any moderator says anything, I haven't checked if this has been posted in other threads but I though it was appropiate to put it in an independent one because it adress things that have been...
  3. S

Mod Request - Epilogues

Mod Request - Epilogues Any chance of creating a mod that allows you to get into the different epilogues? I mean, with their cutscenes and their NPC dialogues (both in White Orchard and Wyzima) could this be possible?
  4. S

Help fixing a bug

Help fixing a bug Now that it seems that there won't be no more patches, I request help for fixing a quest that I cannot finish. It's called the Mystery of Byway Murders and I have to kill an ekimmar called Sarasti. I've done everything but the vampire doesn't appears. I know that, for some...
  5. S

BaW endings

BaW endings Any chance of getting the good ending going after the Unseen quest? I mean, both sisters survived
  6. S

[HELP!!] Delete commands

[HELP!!] Delete commands Basically, I opened a door with mod Door Unlocker but, in order to finish a mission, this door has to be close. Any way to delete the command? To fix this problem? The command is ToggleLocke Just to be clear, my intention is to remove all the effects of this mod on my...
  7. S

Spawning soldiers

Spawning soldiers Does anyone know the commands to spawn military NPCs? I've found this: spawnt(01) - Witcher Hunters; other numbers are 01-09 spawnt(61) - Bandits; other numbers are 61, 63, 65 spawnt(64) - Novigrad Guards; other numbers are 64, 68, 70, 73, 75, 80 spawnt(67) - Thugs; other...
  8. S

Door unlocker mod for 1.30?

Door unlocker mod for 1.30? Pretty self explanatory hehe
  9. S

Replacing models

Replacing models Is there some way to replace models throug debug console? Or we have to do it through modkit mandatorily?
  10. S

[Mod Request] Change BaW graphics

[Mod Request] Change BaW graphics I want to ask if someone knows of a mod capable of changing the BaW graphics to something similar to the graphics of the main game. I don't know what it is, but there is something clearly different. Thanks in advance
  11. S

Shani dissapeared [Spoilers]

Shani dissapeared [Spoilers] I didn't notice with the last patch (1.30) but Shani is not in her place. Before the last patch, once you finished HoS she stayed in her house preparing everything for her travel to the western front. Recently I pass again for her location but she is not there. Does...
  12. S

[MOD REQUEST] Iorveth & Saskia

[MOD REQUEST] Iorveth & Saskia Pretty self explanatory. Any way to introduce their models in TW3? Create a few dialogues? I'm a total noob in this field so I want to know if this is possible and how complicated could be
  13. S

TW3 needs of an EE?

TW3 needs of an EE? This thread has not been created with the intention of asking for an EE. Almost everyone knows the answer to this: no, The objective of this thread is just to know the opinion of the community about if they think that the main story of TW3 needs an EE or it's plot it's...
  14. S

BaW graphics vs. Main story graphics

BaW graphics vs. Main story graphics It's me or there is a huge difference between the graphics once you are in Toussaint? For worse I mean. In fact, in the latest patches I've noticed an improvement in the graphics of the rest of the game while the ones of BaW are worse. Is this just happening...
  15. S

[SPOILERS] BaW's endings

[SPOILERS] BaW's endings Maybe someone has asked this before but, are there any chances to save both Syanna and Anna Henrietta and also Detlaff? I've just finished the main storyline and I had the real good ending but, in this one, you are forced to kill Detlaff. I'm wondering what would had...
  16. S

The final fate of Ves

The final fate of Ves It seems that, after patch 1.12, Ves is finally dead. Before the patch, the only character which was declared as dead was Roche, nothing coul have been seen about Ves in the journal but this change has been made in the last update. All these only if you chose to side with...
  17. S

Elvish translation

Elvish translation On my third playthrough I've found some notes which have been written in elvish. I found it in an skeleton in Velen. Presumably from an elf. Anyone could translate it for me? I don't have any idea The item is called: "Aen N'og Mab Taedh'morc Text"
  18. S

Any other way to get viper venomous steel sword?

Any other way to get viper venomous steel sword? Or, at least, move the sword from one save to another? I've played HoS twice but I missed this sword in the first one and I wanted to know if there is any chance to get it after the main quest. Thanks in advance!
  19. S

Who is "M."? (HoS spoilers!)

Who is "M."? (HoS spoilers!) Once Geralt confront the knights of the Order of the Flaming Rose, we can find diferents documents in the corpses, most of them orders signed by someone called "M." The problem is, that the name of the guy seems to be the commander of these fallen...
  20. S

Any sign of Iorveth in HoS?

Any sign of Iorveth in HoS? Or Saskia? Any evidence that they will show up in the next expansion? Any mention? I've just finished HoS I've found nothing about it. PS: At least they made what is, for me, the best romance in the game (Shani) and they explaind what happenend to the Order of The...
Top Bottom