Mod Request - Epilogues

+
Mod Request - Epilogues

Any chance of creating a mod that allows you to get into the different epilogues? I mean, with their cutscenes and their NPC dialogues (both in White Orchard and Wyzima) could this be possible?

I am sorry but, what exactly does this request mean? I didn't understand.

You know that the games has like three differente endings depending on if Ciri is alive and depending on which side won the war. Each ending has differents outcomes especially in White Orchard. I was asking if it's possible to create a mod that allows the player to access to White Orchard in these differents states

You know that the games has like three differente endings depending on if Ciri is alive and depending on which side won the war. Each ending has differents outcomes especially in White Orchard. I was asking if it's possible to create a mod that allows the player to access to White Orchard in these differents states

Owowowow. Is it Spoiler here? I still didn't finish the game. Waiting for STLM 2.3. So I am very sorry I read some first words and stopped in if Ciri is alive or something. :D So Can you explain it without spoiling? If not I will return and read this thread again when I will finish the game.

Almost 2 year and I still kept myself spoiling. I am an hero of myself.

Owowowow. Is it Spoiler here? I still didn't finish the game. Waiting for STLM 2.3. So I am very sorry I read some first words and stopped in if Ciri is alive or something. :D So Can you explain it without spoiling? If not I will return and read this thread again when I will finish the game.

Depending on your choices during the game both Vizima Castle and White Orchard change for 30 minutes. This change could be in, at least, 3 ways and I was asking if it's possible to acces to those scenariosthrough a mod. The reason is that, after this period of time, the world goes to it's original state, not showing the results of your choices at all (one of the worst things of the game and one of the most criticized during the past year... and ignored)

I hope I have been clear now. I know it's difficult to understand me some time because of my english

Last edited:

You haven't finished the game, you don't want to spoil youfself, and yet you go to topic called EPILOGUES, GG MATE! :D

Depending on your choices during the game both Vizima Castle and White Orchard change for 30 minutes. This change could be in, at least, 3 ways and I was asking if it's possible to acces to those scenariosthrough a mod. The reason is that, after this period of time, the world goes to it's original state, not showing the results of your choices at all (one of the worst things of the game and one of the most criticized during the past year... and ignored)

I hope I have been clear now. I know it's difficult to understand me some time because of my english

Same is here. My Engilsh is not good too. :) THX you for explaining. I understand. Now it is more interesting. What can make different ending to game in beginning of the game. Hmmm. Interesting. :/ I stopped game after kaermorhen battle. Beginning parts is soo small. And I think White Orchard is most atmospheric and beautiful part of the game. I can say same thing for Flotsam in Witcher 2.

---------- Updated at 05:30 PM ----------

You haven't finished the game, you don't want to spoil youfself, and yet you go to topic called EPILOGUES, GG MATE! :D

:D You are right. I went here because I mixed word epilogue with prologue. LOL. That was soo close to spoil myself. LOL.

I don't think it's possible, but at least you can reload a save right before the Tower BS happens and use the Debug Console to insert commands that change certain quest outcomes therefore have the epilogue you want, quite tedious but it works (I guess).

War outcome changes courtesy @ooodrin (here boi) in this post:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-miss-easily?p=2869990&viewfull=1#post2869990 (embedded link did not work)

For Radovid:
removefact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead)
removefact(mq3035_free_temeria)
removefact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead)

For Emhyr:
addfact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead)
addfact(mq3035_free_temeria)
removefact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead)

For Dijkstra:
addfact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead)
addfact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead)
removefact(mq3035_free_temeria)

Certain Ciri outcome choices (that I have found as I don't have all commands but it is easy to guess the alternative commands)
addfact(q110_calmed_down_ciri) - had a snowball fight with Ciri after The Battle of Kaer Morhen (good choice)
addfact(q110_visited_emhyr) - visited Emhyr with Ciri after The Battle of Kaer Morhen (required for empress ending)
addfact(q110_refused_reward) - did not accept the reward from Emhyr for bringing back Ciri (good choice)
addfact(q310_ciri_faced_lodge) - let Ciri talk to the Lodge alone (good choice)
addfact(q210_gave_lara_necklace) - did not let Ciri destroy Avallac'h's lab (bad choice)
addfact(q210_skjall_done) - went to Skjall's grave with Ciri (good choice)

Keep in mind that I tried this once and it did not work perfectly as intended:
had a war outcome where Nilfgaard won in the Witcheress ending and had nilfgaardian soldiers in the cutscenes yet redanian soldiers in the world, might be because I inserted those commands during the cutscene with Avallac'h, I guess it will work perfectly if you insert them beforehand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom