Search results

+
  1. illicitSoul

Ability to crouch-sprint/stealth-sprint?

I wondered if you'll be able to crouch-run since it would practical to be able to sprint while crouching and gaining more time to move to other cover if needed. What do you guys think? V already has amazing reflexes and can double jump, slide etc. so it would add up some fun to the movement...
  2. illicitSoul

Challenger #3 – Day 1 recap

The game was amazing! And big thumbs up for hosts, casters and also analysts work! Every time Challenger becomes better and better
  3. illicitSoul

Change Letho/Regis (or add counterplay)

I have idea. We need special card which could TEMPORARY convert boosted power into STRENGTH. So Regis couldn't suck it so easily :)
  4. illicitSoul

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

I'm hoping to save up to 200 kegs for another update. I'm sure they'd be handy for those great statistics :)
  5. illicitSoul

Imlerith: Sabbath

Today I've been dominating on ranked with my Imlerith. I'm surprised that people still play a lot of ST and SK point vomit decks without any or only few removal/control units. So many people felt unprepared. During very last game, I even locked my own Imlerith, so my opponent wasn't completely...
  6. illicitSoul

Ciri nova the queen of Gwent

I've never seen someone with Ciri to win against me. My nicely boosted Imlerith cuts her into pieces.
  7. illicitSoul

So, how's your arena experience?

I often have pretty bad luck and get 4-5 golds only. I often win only 1-2 times before my life points run out. I've got 3 wins maximum.
  8. illicitSoul

Imlerith: Sabbath

This card is pretty awesome if opponent fails to remove it. It can devastate those damned point vomiters pretty quick :)
  9. illicitSoul

Custom decks - the road to Gwent happiness?

If I could, I'd give you a 10,000 kudos/red points.
  10. illicitSoul

Looking to make a Whispering Hillock deck..

I managed to create pretty well working deck based on crones with Whispie as leader: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/tactician-s-corner/monsters/10339862-obese-crones-deck-with-32-points-swing-finisher-moderate-risk-high-reward
  11. illicitSoul

'Obese Crones' Deck with 32 points swing finisher (moderate risk, high reward)

'Obese Crones' Deck with 32 points swing finisher (moderate risk, high reward) To put things in one sentence: This deck can reward you with insane finisher with a moderate risk of bad/dead draws...
  12. illicitSoul

The most hilarious personal insult ever!

The most hilarious personal insult ever! I've been messing around with new card combos on casual and some random person had enough time to add me to friend list and send this hilarious nonsense. This made my day for real IMAO Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/kAGG5
  13. illicitSoul

Adda rework idea

Adda rework idea I have Adda rework idea: Adda: create two copies of selected cursed bronze units and reduce their strength to 2. This flexible ability would have great synergy with bronze units that have powerful effects, for example cursed knight, tormented mage, damned sorceress...
  14. illicitSoul

Massive Overhaul of the Interface

If we only could modify some textures ourselves/download mods... that would be perfect solution to fit our very different tastes. I'd love to do few reskins myself. And such texture mods couldn't harm game itself at all.
  15. illicitSoul

Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

1. !Drops 2. !Claim
  16. illicitSoul

MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (SKELLIGE)

I'm very exicted about olaf
  17. illicitSoul

I miss the old nekker artworks

Maybe CDPR is going to show some more love to nekkers in future? There are a lot of unused artwork which might find its place with future patches.
  18. illicitSoul

Four leaked cards! + A Few More!

New one has been leaked: {"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","height":"396","width":"396","src":"https:\/\/cdn-l-mkt.cdprojektred.com\/image\/HanamarvynsBlueDream.png"} Neutral Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream - Gold - Legendary - Special, Spell Deploy: Spawn a copy of a...
  19. illicitSoul

Four leaked cards! + A Few More!

Can't wait to start opening my kegs swarm. I've saved as many as 110 kegs!
  20. illicitSoul

Emhyr mill is the worst thing to happen to Gwent in ages.

If you play monsters, you can use nekker on any big bronze units. This is superb counter.
Top Bottom