Search results

+
  1. S

"The Good, the bad and the Ugly ending" What do you think about "Endings" in games?

"The Good, the bad and the Ugly ending" What do you think about "Endings" in games? We all love and we all hate them! Endings... Sometimes they can make a great game completely bad or if a ending is really well made, it just pushes the game in the last 10 minutes to complete...
  2. S

Why the hell do traders just give you little money for "Relic" Swords and thing's like that?

Why the hell do traders just give you little money for &quot;Relic&quot; Swords and thing's like that? I sell a very good "Relic" sword to a Trader for let's say 1000 crown's, and then the trader sells it for like 4000-6000?! >.< I don't understand why there isn't a option to haggle or...
  3. S

"Something ends, something begins..." What were your best moments from The Witcher 3?

&quot;Something ends, something begins...&quot; What were your best moments from The Witcher 3? "Something ends, something begins..." So, as we have to accept the fact that there will be a long time till the next Witcher will be released! (If it ever will be released :crybaby: I want to know...
  4. S

"Something ends, something begins..." What were your best moments from The Witcher 3?

&quot;Something ends, something begins...&quot; What were your best moments from The Witcher 3? So, as we have to accept the fact that there will be a long time till the next Witcher will be released (If it will ever be released :crybaby:). I want to know what the best moments for you were in...
  5. S

"Elder Scrolls vs The Witcher"...how i hate these kind of Comparisons!

&quot;Elder Scrolls vs The Witcher&quot;...how i hate these kind of Comparisons! :facepalm2: Now once again, some people thought "Hm...it would be surely a good idea to compare TES vs The Witcher". ....No?! Okay, TES is a great RPG series! No doubt! But like a dude said in the Youtube...
  6. S

How will the SP Campaign exactly work? And will it be "kinda" canon to The Witcher 3?

How will the SP Campaign exactly work? And will it be &quot;kinda&quot; canon to The Witcher 3? I would be very pleased if someone could answer me these questions! Because i really have no clue! Thank's! ;)
  7. S

Is someone interested in fantastic polish audiobook samples with english subtitles...?

Is someone interested in fantastic polish audiobook samples with english subtitles...? For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-6ySiSzm7c (You have to turn on the subtitles of course ;) ) Here's the link to the Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHgvox3pL0_n02tAbfcccDg Props...
  8. S

What are your favourite Music tracks from The Witcher 3?

What are your favourite Music tracks from The Witcher 3? I want to know which tracks you enjoyed the most while playing the Witcher 3? :) Or do you also hear some Witcher music in your freetime just to relax or to be nostalgic over the game? Do you have a special connection to a song of the...
  9. S

Does anyone know some good The Witcher fanfiction or especially Ciri fanfiction websites?

Does anyone know some good The Witcher fanfiction or especially Ciri fanfiction websites? You guy's know some good websites with The Witcher fanfiction, or especially Fanfiction about Cirilla as she is one of my favorite characters, and i haven't really found a lot about her! But...
  10. S

Did CDPR fail to portray Ciri correctly in The Witcher 3?

Did CDPR fail to portray Ciri correctly in The Witcher 3? I am probably one of those people which only started to read the books after finishing The Witcher 3. Before that i didn't even really knew that The Witcher games were based on Books! Well okay maybe i heard it somewhere but i wasn't...
  11. S

Who is Gaunter 'O Dimm, and is he even more Powerful than Ciri? A thread to discuss this! SPOILER ALERT!

Who is Gaunter 'O Dimm, and is he even more Powerful than Ciri? A thread to discuss this! SPOILER ALERT! We basically know nothing about him, we can just say that he is a very powerful Demon (since there doesn't exit a "Devil" in the Witcher universe). Well...a very, very powerful one as he can...
  12. S

Characters at the end of BAW (spoilers)

Characters at the end of BAW (spoilers) I wasn't happy about it and many others too! God! The empty World after you beat the Witcher 3 was horrible...i was just heartbroken to know that i won't see any Character ever again especially Ciri! Well, finally in the last ever DLC with Geralt we are...
Top Bottom