Search results

+
  1. R

the time to make these changes was during closed beta

the time to make these changes was during closed beta it was there for several months, were most of the obvious problems with UI and card balance were pointed out by multiple players. the fact that they completely redesigned the game for open beta without any public testing gave me the...
  2. R

question about the new cards

question about the new cards will they be added to the card pool of regular kegs, or will they come from a new source? (different kegs / single-player)
  3. R

"balance" changes

"balance" changes no change to movement no change to monsters no change to spell decks no change to mill no change to menno and imperas no change to unplayable golds (large bodies / continuous effects) token change to hailstorm see you guys in about a month (if the balance team...
  4. R

lessons learned from gwent slam:

lessons learned from gwent slam: clicking skills are important also, mill is insanely boring to watch and play against
  5. R

Ladder reset and MMR

Ladder reset and MMR I propose that the MMR assigned at the start of a new season is determined by a different method than 1/3 of what you had. for someone who reached rank 18, having to climb all the way back from rank 7 feels like a chore, and is not interesting at all. People who play a lot...
  6. R

obvious problems with this patch

obvious problems with this patch i decided to make this list with the most obvious and notorious problems with the current patch, which i hope will be fixed in the following weeks; 1 - silver locks hitting golds golds with passive abilities were given armor/deathwishes to "protect them from...
  7. R

i love to rope against spell decks

i love to rope against spell decks it's nice to see them ragequit out of frustration
  8. R

New tag: Well Buried

New tag: Well Buried "Your opponent cannot target this card in your graveyard"
  9. R

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game my win rate when i draw bekker's twisted mirror is quite literally100% (currently at rank 18 [which i climbed from rank 10 in four days of daily matches]) the card is basically a scorch which also buffs one of your units by the str of...
  10. R

daily rewards need to stack

daily rewards need to stack having to play for ~2 hours every day to get your rewards is a bit inconvenient. if you find yourself without time to play, or has to work late during the day, you miss the whole rewards; and that feels a bit frustrating if you're building your collection -...
  11. R

clear skies and weather: unhealthy game design

clear skies and weather: unhealthy game design when a mechanic in the game requires a specific counter, it makes the experience highly frustrating. if your opponent plays RNG and you don't have a clear skies in hand, you pretty much lose the round; regardless of what you've done so far. that...
  12. R

too many keywords / suggestion for options

too many keywords / suggestion for options using keywords for every other effect just makes the cards way more annoying to read... instead of having self-explanatory card descriptions, it just becomes a matter of memorizing keywords and reading half-baked "sentences" (i'm not saying it's...
  13. R

ST passive (balance tweak / redesign [which might be OP])

ST passive (balance tweak / redesign [which might be OP]) while going first on two rounds isn't that big of a deal, "winning" the round-1 coin flip against ST is quite a nightmare since you'll (realistically) have to start all 3 rounds. a simple balance fix to this would be if the ST player...
  14. R

Uncertainty and RNG in games

not at all... you're trying to justify your position instead of analyzing factors to reach the conclusion. just look at league of legends and dota2, the biggest competitive scenes in the world, and all the FPSs that follow them; those games have little to no RNG elements in them, especially if...
  15. R

visual changes

visual changes i'm one of the people who doesn't like the visual changes done to the board... it feels out-of-touch with the general art of the game. that being said, i understand that many people might like it, and it's important to achieve a place where both demographics can be satisfied with...
  16. R

is there a DDOS going on?

is there a DDOS going on? all morning (in my timezone) disconnecting, and my internet is doing just fine. (played other games to test, didn't have any lag issues) if there's nothing going on with the servers, there really needs to be some work done on connectivity issues...
  17. R

Faction Specific Kegs/Packs

Faction Specific Kegs/Packs due to the very large card pool, and the overwhelming majority of cards being faction-specific, it feels quite nightmarish to acquire a few key common/rare cards... even if you get them at a consistent rate, the sheer size of the card pool makes it very unlikely to...
  18. R

so many lock effects...

so many lock effects... the game will get extremely boring; half the cards will become unplayable when they can be rendered useless by a mere shackle... lock should be a very limited resource, to be used at max once in a match... if anyone can have 2-3 locks in their decks (especially a lock...
  19. R

tired of morkvarg decks

tired of morkvarg decks i'll be back when the devs kill king bran again :)
  20. R

NR feedback (outside of radovid control)

NR feedback (outside of radovid control) after playing around with pretty much all of NR bronze and silver cards i've spotted some pretty glaring flaws which keep so many archetypes from working properly; i'm just going to give my thoughts on the mechanics of these cards, since numbers can be...
Top Bottom