Search results

+
  1. Mk3rd

You are wrong if you think Cyberpunk 2077 was 8 years in development

It's literally the same with The Witcher 3. They had vertical slices from 2014 that were either entirely cut or heavily revisioned from the retail version. Features like the triple bolt crossbow, real-time Griffin blood trail, the Crookback bog herbalist, and Dikstra's quest structure and...
  2. Mk3rd

Gta vs cyberpunk

Kinda empathize with you there. It's well written, the characters are stellar. To me and many others at least. But the time spent to attach yourself with the characters and the city itself are far too short. I suspect it's because of the ongoing complaint trend in the industry saying that video...
  3. Mk3rd

Gta vs cyberpunk

They got caught up in ambition, poor management, and over marketing. That is one avenue I will never defend. Call it out for over-promising. That "true" label doesn't matter when genre walls are so thin in this day and age. So the comparisons are still shallow. And the further proves my point...
  4. Mk3rd

Gta vs cyberpunk

Isn't that all action-oriented games then? Going around and killing things in a nutshell? Except in CP you can actually finish it without killing. You want ALL action-oriented games to suddenly change from killing into what? hugs and kisses? And I'm talking about the GTA comparison here. Which...
  5. Mk3rd

Gta vs cyberpunk

how? GTA and Saints Row doesn't have skill trees, dialogue trees, crafting, an abundance of vertical interior levels and black box missions, cyberware, hacking, a crap ton of loot, shards and upgrades, a single loading screen, and a massive crowd that while it is brain dead, buggy and...
  6. Mk3rd

Gta vs cyberpunk

Interesting take. Another showcase of its underlying potential. Still has a ways to go though.
  7. Mk3rd

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

no cause character bonds and the sense of attachment are cut short.
  8. Mk3rd

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

I understand the revisioning and cutting of features is part of the process. But this is just a severe case imo to the point that world encounters like Brendan, Skippy and the monks are too few and far between. Hand counted compared to the many multi-colored situations Geralt was thrown in in...
  9. Mk3rd

Why i think this game deserves more praise despite the issues

I absolutely love the game and definitely praises its strengths. That being the characters and their stories. Nothing too mind-blowing or anything that's as deep as the Mariana's Trench or as preachy as our town priest. Just the right amount of intrigue and profoundness to keep me wanting to...
  10. Mk3rd

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

It's not intended nor it's a bug. It's unfinished and unrealized. The very late revisioning of this project caused the half-assed systems to be shoehorned in and not fully realized. I mean, CP2077 only had 500+ people work on it's very 1st installment and got overhauled halfway through. As...
  11. Mk3rd

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Well, this makes sense.. and I never liked Schreier. But even if I'm taking this with a grain of salt, I hope higher-ups use this "expose" or whatever you wanna call it to learn and be better. Cause arrogance and over-ambition in literally anything can really cloud the mind. Trying to...
  12. Mk3rd

Extremely unimmersive police system

I could probably get behind that reasoning behind that leaked memo. It might not be entirely true but it's more likely than what you said. lol i don't think they're that incompetent. It's probably more like he had a decent system working but had to take it out because of a massive bug it caused...
  13. Mk3rd

Can I seriously not access the gun range outside of the one side mission?

I think the tutorial was inevitable. They did a similar thing with TW3 with Vesemir. This feels more like content that should've been there along with everything else. I mean, Wilson's gun range is seriously underutilized. It has a massive space in the building with moving, destructible objects...
  14. Mk3rd

Why did Car customization get cut ?

I don't think it was really promised in the 1st place and I don't think it will be added in considering the amount of handcrafted detail and personalization they put in down to the interiors. I think they should focus more on the handling and physics cause for sure vehicles will drop as DLCs...
  15. Mk3rd

Any use for consumables?

Same. While chugging irl(not always). Imo these items would've served a better purpose if we could hold stuff like in Skyrim and throw them around. I'd honestly take that over the huge amount of breakable objects in the game. It could make for some pretty sandboxy plays like throwing stuff as...
  16. Mk3rd

Traffic need some serious rework

That's cause both the game and the mod are still in their early stages. They're practically unstable. Like I said, until updates roll in for both the game and the mod, it could only do so much for now. TW3 had a similar mod and worked well after the 1.31 updates.
  17. Mk3rd

PC Mod - Alternate Crowd Behavior

I'm just seeing your new update, and your brief explanation of what's going on under the hood is really insightful. The crowd system def has a ways to go. But I'll be using your mod for now. Thanks man And is it safe to say that more complex NPC behaviors can tax performance?
  18. Mk3rd

Chill man. Modders are still figuring out the engine and it's not even half a year out yet. It will be a matter of time. There's a draw distance fix that reduces pop-ins and increases LoD but just for the environment for now. Nothing on vehicles yet. And until fundamental bugs are squashed, I...
  19. Mk3rd

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Not really keen on MP at this point. I just want them to throw more quest and vendor content. The map still feels unutilized in a lot of areas.
  20. Mk3rd

Looks like a regular bug and rendering issue that just lacks polish. The 2d cars in the distance however scream hardware and engine limitation. I reckon that won't be fixed til the next-gen update or with the use of LoD mods on PC.
Top Bottom