Search results

+
  1. S

Gwent Photoshop Card Templates

Gwent Photoshop Card Templates I've made this for myself but others may enjoy it. It's a photoshop Template to create GWENT cards; (assets extracted from custom-gwent.com) http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4j0i52siw5p0s1/GwentPersonal_Template.psd (it's a all in one) There is this one from...
  2. S

Mill Deck

If you're looking for fun decks, I enjoy motion decks, it's not always a winner, but it can be fun. When your opponent has Vran Warrior and tried to consume a row, you move him to an empty row. It doesn't change much, but it's fun to thwart opponents efforts. Or give Champion of Champions some...
  3. S

Slow Players ....

It starts to anyone me when they have like, 3, 2 or 1 card left in their hand and then it takes forever. You have 2 Cards!!! Make a choice! For the rest of the time I don't mind, I just ignore it. Sometimes I play too fast and realize there was a better move, but all in all I take it casually...
  4. S

I have been using Scio'tael exlusively since i started playing

I ended up playing with them more because when you play for free it take a while to unlock cards, so ended up having more of them and just continued that way. So I mainly use them to go up the ranks, but I just want the rewards, I like to play casually. (which works out so-so) I make my own...
  5. S

Berserk Gwent (fan cards)

Please feel free to use the artwork, as long as you don't sell anything, these images were not done by me, just arranged together.
  6. S

Berserk Gwent (fan cards)

Berserk Gwent (fan cards) I made a few Berserk Cards for Gwent. Hopefully there are some fans of both Berserk and Gwent who'd enjoy them. I'm tempted in making even more, just would prefer to have a more up to date photoshop template. Currently using...
  7. S

Vrihedd sappers and ambush cards

Yeah, I think spicing him up a bit would be a good move - that for sure. What about "Gains Resilience" :DDD
  8. S

Can't win anymore with NG

My gut always tells me to have minimum 2 if not 3 clear skies. Best have them and use them as reinforcements then not and get owned by weather. You can take a risk and not use clear sky right away to see if your opponent will put a weather affect on another row and clear 2 rows with 1 card...
  9. S

Games against pre-selected decks

This is a fun idea, I don't think the extra reward would work too well, players would flock to this type of matchmaking just to get extra rewards. But a lobby with a timer and choose your deck, click ready, that could be fun. If this is never implemented - alternatively you play with a friend...
  10. S

How Does Morenn Work?

All the above is true. When she's face down on the deck nothing affects her. And if you're unlucky and someone never plays a unit and they pass, she is lost.... face down. Quick tip; When you see someone play an Ambush card - best play a unit with 6 or more of strength just in case it's her.
  11. S

Vrihedd sappers and ambush cards

But then would you apply that rule to all Ambush cards? Like Morenn - then you loose the damage or not? I rather they keep it the way it is, forces you to focus more and makes it harder. Making mistakes or bad choices while playing is all part of any game. You just need to live with yourself...
  12. S

Purpose of Milva

I haven't unlocked her yet - but What Arm3d said makes sense. Or to move a single card out of a row being affected by weather.. eesh... She does come with 9 points :) but I admit there are more interesting cards out there.
  13. S

Monsters vs dwarfs match up....

I've got a pretty solid Dwarf deck and it's been treating me good against monsters. You could try tweaking yours a bit, but honestly often it just depends what you draw, and then how it comes out on the field. Though I'm not at a high level, don't know how things go up there in the high numbers.
  14. S

Game Chat (Request) Thread

It can go either way - some talk to much, others not enough. Not a fan of voice chats. People use voice activated and you can hear the radio, their family, the dog, ... I like the idea of more options, but I'd like to be able to set it all to ignore or partial ignore. And on the fly, don't...
  15. S

Does anyone play move-deck?

I believe that's what I enjoy about the motion deck, it's not as powerful and requires a bit of cunning to pull it off. More challenge = more satisfying. It's fun to imagine people's confused faces at times with things moving everywhere, even emptying rows in swoops. Today I played against a...
  16. S

Does anyone play move-deck?

I quickly started a movement deck - called it Motion Sickness. It's lots of fun but as it was said before sometimes it's hard to get 2 wins. Or if you don't have the right cards it falls apart quickly. Your best bet is to try a few different things, I feel you need none motion cards to help...
  17. S

SOLVED Key Binding listing?

Thank you kindly - I'll try that next time.
  18. S

SOLVED Key Binding listing?

Key Binding listing? Hi, I can't seem to find the list of Keybinding for the game. Someone sent me a message in game and I really wanted to reply but my usual guess didn't work. Johnny if you're out there, no one taught me, I just learned by myself playing against the computer!! If someone can...
Top Bottom