Search results

+
  1. A

Cannot Login - Incorrect Password?

Tried to log in to Gwent just now... Got the following error : COULD NOT CONNECT Wrong username or password. Considering I haven't changed anything since I last logged on -- I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I'm going to report it in the official support page, but...
  2. A

Visual for Deploy Abilities

So, I'm starting to get really frustrated with the lack of visual indicator for the deploy ability being dependent on a specific row. Yeah, I get it -- it's written on the card and I should be paying more attention. But I can't explain how many times I've had a misplay because I forgot it was...
  3. A

New Day Timer is Incorrect

So, yesterday I was super excited -- it appeared to me that a long time complaint of mine had been addressed with the homecoming update... the daily reset time. Yesterday, the new day timer had indicated that the reset happened at 12am EST. (I can't express how awesome I thought this was) So...
  4. A

Play Card from Deck -- Cannot See Description

I just noticed that whenever I play a Tutor card -- I can't see the description of the card it's pulled. This is a problem, as I'm then guessing as to what it's ability is. For instance, if I can't remember if it's a deploy on Melee row, I might end up playing it on ranged and completely...
  5. A

A farewell letter to the Beta

Hey everyone, I've been playing Gwent for nearly 2 years now, so I thought I would share some of my experiences and thoughts on those times and reflect on what impact this game has had on my life. My first experiences with Gwent, like many of you, was in the Witcher 3. I really enjoyed it...
  6. A

Auto-Include Premiums

I'm sorry, This has been driving me nuts for ages -- why isn't there a way to merge your premium / standard cards into one view in the deck builder? You could just have a toggle button 'Auto-Include Premiums' or something to that effect, that would just put the premiums on the top, and the...
  7. A

PSN ID change - FW 6.10 Preview 2 Question

Hey, I was just invited to beta test the new firmware that allows for PSN user ID changes. Does Gwent support this? Should I be concerned about issues with connecting if I change my username? 1540434177 If anyone else is curious, It turns out Gwent is on the compatible game list...
  8. A

Full Mill Day Questions

I’ve been looking for an explanation from the devs about how ‘full mill day’ will work. Can anyone point me to a post or something that explains this? A few questions: - Do consoles have their inventory milled on the same day as PC? - If not, is their full mill day Dec 3rd, when HC hits...
  9. A

Daily Reset — Why the time?

I’ve been playing Gwent a long time, almost a year now. Everyday I log in at 8pm EST to earn my daily 6 round reward, but I’ve never understood why it resets at such an inconvenient time. I’ve guessed that they’re just using one time zone for a global reset — some people benefit, while others...
  10. A

Mulligan only 2 cards

Mulligan only 2 cards Often during the mulligan phase I will only mulligan 2 cards before the phase immediately ends and I am not allowed the 3rd (sometimes critical) mulligan.
  11. A

Reasons why I won’t play arena

Reasons why I won’t play arena I like the new Arena mode — it’s fun, fresh and interesting. Of course there’s a ‘but’ coming though. The reasons I don’t feel I’ll find myself playing the arena mode as much as I’d like are: - No Round Win Progression for daily rewards. - No Quest...
  12. A

New Daily Missions — Replacing Round win Rewards ?

New Daily Missions — Replacing Round win Rewards ? Hey guys, does anyone one know if the new daily gwent missions will be replacing the 6 round win daily reward? Or are they additional? Im playing on PS4 so I can’t see the PTR for myself. would really appreciate the feedback — I love...
  13. A

Posted a support ticket over a week ago, no response

Posted a support ticket over a week ago, no response Title says it all really... where do I go to get help now? My issue affects a wallet purchase and kegs I paid for possibly disappearing.
  14. A

PsPro - Resolution Issues since patch

PsPro - Resolution Issues since patch Prior the patch, everything was displayed at the same resolution. Gwent looked super sharp and crisp, displaying everything in what I am assuming is 4k. Since the patch however, it appears that everything only outputs in 1080p. Text is much more difficult...
Top Bottom