Search results

+
  1. C

New Harmony Cards

Well, I never really played harmony because it lacks control and feels kind of slow. So I'm no expert in this archtype I thought I should give it a try with the new cards but basicly lost all the time :< How are you all doing with the new cards in your harmony decks?
  2. C

Scenario's, heatwave, echo cards and devotion should be top priority next patch

I agree scenarios are ridiculous and WH needs a rework... Since there is noway to counter Frost they should be nerfed to the ground for being to annoying :rolleyes:
  3. C

What would make this game great

How about a searching system. You can look for players who offer a specific card. If you challenge them and win you get the card but if you loose you lose a card you offer.
  4. C

How cool are decks which absolutely demolish every other deck?

The main problem is that you believe that your deck should handle all other decks. Try to learn the core mechanics of the decks you are struggling with and try countering them. But you'll never be able to counter all decks it's part of the game. And yes parts of the game are unbalanced and...
  5. C

UPDATE 5.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

I really thought they would make atleast some cards more interesting. All we get is boost/damage. Well we all complained about midwinter but back then they really released cards with interesting combos...
  6. C

Bronze unit with damage ability must return (and damage overall need a boost)

I recently played a arachas queen deck with vran warriors. With the changes of this card my deck has no longer any interaction with the enemy board. The weird thing is that there are no monster cards which are able to do so (exept special cards). I guess the OP is right. They've overdone it...
  7. C

PATCH 3.2 PATCH NOTES

So could anyone from CDProjectRed tell me how we are supposed to play a ST Deck and still win?
  8. C

THE MOST PATHETIC Faction Gold in Gwent

You can use Ele'yas with Stamelford's Tremor in a boosting deck facing any swarm deck and deal great damage. I had some great arena matches with this card + Yennefer + Wild Boar of the sea So it's not the worst card in the game...
  9. C

GWENT: Novigrad | Card Reveals Megathread

If I get the description of 'novigaardian justice' right than it says play a dwarf and it's copy (not spawn a copy). That would make it a good thinning tool Oo
  10. C

Game Status: Disgusting

There is no other way to play when 90% of all cards are removal Oo It's been this way since HC76
  11. C

Any changes since homecoming?

Change in mulligan system - all leaders have the same amount of mulligans - provisions are depending on the leader But it s still trashy
  12. C

Cadaverine is an Overpowered Card

It's an artifact, which can be easily removed, and which has no real value in it's first round. How erm terrifying xD Has anyone ever seen it in game?
  13. C

Suggestion: Usurper's unfixable unbalance. Please change or remove him.

Funny way to argue: 1. We need rules (Do we?) 2. I m setting the rules which excluding the cards I don t like And to get this straight: Your provision + your leaders provision >= provision + usurper Oo The difference might be different depending on your leaders provision but you are always in...
  14. C

Schirru

It's funny how they call Schirru the only viable SC card in another post. So it's hate him or love him. If they changed all power swing cards (I m looking at you damn spear tip) we would probably play rock paper scissors in no time
  15. C

Suggestion: Usurper's unfixable unbalance. Please change or remove him.

How does the opponent lose any provision when usurper has the least points in the whole game. This leader is absolutely acceptable because no game or strategy should be based on leader abilities which CAN NOT be countered in any other way
  16. C

Dropping cards

Hey, I'm currently trying to play a Keltullis Deck (Depending on having less units than the enemy) and have noticed a weird of move of my opponents. Apparently you can just drop a card of your hand to the graveyard if you don't want to play any. The move is shown as the backside of the card in...
  17. C

[Suggestion] To swap Usurper and Letho of Gulet abilities.

Look at Eredin's leader ability - that's why we need usurper in it's current state. End of discussion
  18. C

Provision System Solves Every PvP Online Game

The provision system is a consequence of the 2 bronze card limit and favors gold cards. I believe it was meant to lead to more divers decks but did the opposite The current deckbuilding: Just put as many Good gold cards in your deck as possible and fill up with cheap cards. Engines are nearly...
  19. C

Cahir bug with ghouls

I already reported the bug 2 weeks ago. Cahir geht's boosted when the silver ghoul consumes a unit but not if the same thing is done by a bronze ghouls They are working on it
  20. C

It's the Guaranteed Premium Card Week!

Yeah. Nice. But you could actually bring back players with improving the game.
Top Bottom