Search results

+
  1. Emlaraal

Are you disappointed?

It's too early to tell, we haven't even played the game and you cling on something that CDPR willingly revealed wouldn't be included.
  2. Emlaraal

My few concerns with enemy AI

I've heard a story somewhere that developers can make smarter AI. Example was that a shooter (you) is in cover and other enemies in front of you use cover efficiently, but the other enemy team is surrounding you and coming behind your back. And the testers complained how enemies just respawns...
  3. Emlaraal

V will not have the ability to dual wield weapons in this game (confirmed by Marcin)

I kinda wanted to dual-wield two guns in this game honestly, not a big fan of machine or sub-machine guns.
  4. Emlaraal

Addressing the FPP issue without sacrificing cyberpunks artistic vision.

Just drop it. There is no use.
  5. Emlaraal

The case for first person cutscenes

I think they need to nail dialogues very hard if you are experiencing everything in 1st person because what your character says and do must have some kind of faceless merit. eg. i must hear V rolling his or her eyes if i cannot see it, i must hear disinterest of interaction if i can't see it ...
  6. Emlaraal

The graphics

Nothing reshade won't fix if it won't be shipped like that.
  7. Emlaraal

How are we supposed to keep a discussion open?

Nah, these forums are Orwellian wet dreams.
  8. Emlaraal

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Cyberpunk genre never played around genders and sexes until we got best film sequel "Bladerunner 2049" where the main plot is about replicant giving birth to baby. So that gender in future dystopia is negligible is laughable to think.
  9. Emlaraal

Gameplay Stream Announcement

So it's 15 minutes of gameplay without commentary and then devs are going to explain more about it. That is not bad. I mean from last demo we know we can drive, we have seen our apartment, we have seen our weapons, we have seen how the city looks, we have seen how we can have multiple options to...
  10. Emlaraal

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

Gehenna, Jyhad , Second inquisition are upon us , it's like vampires don't have enough to worry about in this timeline. Leave transhumanism to cyberpunk genre. Real life politics are just a ruse used by Camarilla/Vatican and the like to cover up creature of darkness.
  11. Emlaraal

VTMB2 Old Thread

Had my hopes years ago that obsidian would make new WoD game, but since they are acquired by Microsoft it's highly unlikely.
  12. Emlaraal

Night City crowd diversity system

Well they do aim for very dense crowd and I think we would get more models and variaty too. Even tho in demo you can see clones even if you didn't pay that much attention.
  13. Emlaraal

Real or Memorex - The Mechanics Debate Thread

Melee tentacles like from darkness 2. Hybrid class of guns and melee. I think that melee is going to favor more stealthy gameplay like shown in demo where you disable opponent prior to fight. Or you'd have to constantly play in slow motion to get close and personal without dying.
  14. Emlaraal

Date / metric system

At the beginning of the game we see a date " 4.13. 2077." and date of birth "10.12.2054". Question is, will English release use American date / metric system just because it is taking place in America? Do dates even matter? Will skills like some kind of dash have description in units of...
  15. Emlaraal

My worry about difficulty.

Well they did say in demo that they played high level character to show combat mehanics. Enemies were like level 3 while Jackie was level 8.
  16. Emlaraal

"even if as a shooter it only looks moderately exciting.—Samuel Roberts"

Am I delusional if I think I could play as stealth melee assassin without it being punitive/in favor of gun play.
  17. Emlaraal

Graphics

Look at the witcher 3 pre-alpha graphics and the one from final product. Style in my opinion is better than what we call "realism". Prime example is persona 5. But I don't think they aim that way. Jump from red engine 2 to 3 was huge.
  18. Emlaraal

Gamescom

just out of curiosity how much is one ticket? In Euros ofc.
  19. Emlaraal

Hardware/Software Technical Discussion Thread

Fact that Bethesda couldn't make games because they didn't have tehnology says just how conosoles are underwhelming now plus Marcin Iwiński said that the demo outside it's "zone" was still unstable/not polished. Now I don't know if porting for conosole is the last thing in development of game...
  20. Emlaraal

So what is actually cyberpunk 2020/2077 about?

If the game(s) are inspired by deus ex(conspiracies and human ethics about augmentions) , Akira(dystopia and experiments) , ghost in shell, blade runner ( both basically about what something makes living being and all that cogito ergo sum vibe) I'm not really familiar with Mike's cyberpunk and...
Top Bottom