Search results

+
  1. Melysan

Eredin's New Skin Unlock Bug?

As the title says , i basically unlocked everything in the two new Trees - (the Faction and Leader one). On the The Leader Tree even states that i've unlocked Eredin's New Skin , but when i try to customize my Deck with that skin it says ''Unlock it in the Tree''. I can provide screenshots if...
  2. Melysan

Faction Challenge Quests Bugged Again

I did the 5 Faction Challenge Quests with NG and ST but only 4 did count and i can provide screenshots as well. When can i/we expect this to be fixed?
  3. Melysan

Quest/Contract During the Faction Challenge doesn't Count for the Achievement

Basically i'm trying to do the PATRIOT Achievement / Contract. I was 14/25 during the start of this event and already completed the 1st two quests - still 14/25 ... Is this visual bug or for real?
  4. Melysan

Some cards just need ''immovable''.

I know that the title sounds like a SMOrc but hear me out. Cards like Seltkirk , Vander , Vyso , Nenneke just need ''immovable . Before spewing stuff like ''hey , but they need to be countered'' rouble rouble rouble ... as you see - the meta hasn't changed , people still play hard control , but...
  5. Melysan

Damien de la Tour vs Usurper bug?

I just had a match as Anna vs Usurper and i had a ''Brick'' Damien in my hand ... during my last turn i saw that i could use his ability to refresh my Leader's ability and decided to click it and see what happens. Well it works , Damien makes your Leader ability ON against Usurper , so is that...
  6. Melysan

Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

''Play 140 cards that boost other units while using Queen Meve'' ? I have 3 / 140 and when i use cards like Anna , Nenneke , Vysogota etc - i don't get the count. Is this a bug or not and what units / cards count. Thank you in advance.
  7. Melysan

After coming back to HC after the Beta and my few cents about the game.

First of all hi all and second - this is a my personal experience in GWENT in the past week or so that i want to share with you. The feedback has nothing to do with promoting or bashing the game , it's again - my personal XP in the past week (playing ~8-12h) per day. So , i stopped GWENT(HC) in...
  8. Melysan

Question about Profile Portraits , Titles and Borders.

Hey guys , i stopped during the 1st days of HC and came back few days ago. I know that there is ''Map'' on which you unlock stuff with points you get , but how the hell do i unlock portraits . titles and borders? I remember back in the day there was a menu that showed the current season prizes...
  9. Melysan

Can't suddenly log in.

Played the whole Night (i'm from EU) that went for a bath and when i tried to log in again i got ''Could not connect to GWENT servers''.
Top Bottom