Faction Challenge Quests Bugged Again

+
I did the 5 Faction Challenge Quests with NG and ST but only 4 did count and i can provide screenshots as well.
When can i/we expect this to be fixed?

Lexor

Forum veteran
I did the 5 Faction Challenge Quests with NG and ST but only 4 did count and i can provide screenshots as well.
When can i/we expect this to be fixed?

First two quests give only 1 point to one faction, not both, so it's ok you've got +4 points for each faction after 5 quests.

If there is an issue with the quests, please contact CDPR support. A contact link can be found here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...act-wasnt-credited-when-requirements-were-met
Why would i need to do that every Season ?
Is it my job to maintain the game?
Last time , the people with bugged quests just made a Topic like this one and CDPR fixed it.

First two quests give only 1 point to one faction, not both, so it's ok you've got +4 points for each faction after 5 quests.
Nope , the menu even states that i got the 5 wins towards the challenge.

Lexor

Forum veteran
Nope , the menu even states that i got the 5 wins towards the challenge.

Yes, you have 5 points towards the challenge but this equals to 4 points towards each faction's contract.

First quest gives 1 point to one faction (just one). Second quest gives 1 point to the other faction (again, just one). Third, fourth and fifth quests give 1 point to each faction (to both).

So one faction will have 4 points (from 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th quests) and the other faction will have also 4 points (from 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th quests).

Yes, you have 5 points towards the challenge but this equals to 4 points towards each faction's contract.

First quest gives 1 point to one faction (just one). Second quest gives 1 point to the other faction (again, just one). Third, fourth and fifth quests give 1 point to each faction (to both).

So one faction will have 4 points (from 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th quests) and the other faction will have also 4 points (from 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th quests).
Absolutely true , thanks for the explanation dude.

Make sure you are checking your contracts. Even when getting the reward points or keg many times they are not counting for "king and country" I should have had the border 2 challenges ago. I've have that contact tagged and many times it does not count .

Top Bottom