Search results

+
  1. Juyo

Technical update

My latest GOG update was 6.5gb but took well over an hour to install - asked GOG via Twitter, they responded saying it was changing previously installed files hence the long install/patch time - would still like some patch notes as to what the changes actually were
  2. Juyo

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Itusmade bike (although it handles worse than the Kusanagi) and Cthulhu car, so far for me.
  3. Juyo

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

Just done an Aldecaldos ending run on my level 26, the Aldecaldo Jacket had four sockets when I got it, when I restarted from PoNR save point, the version in my backpack only had 2 sockets :cry:
  4. Juyo

Cyberwear

I know you can die from the explosion from the rocket launcher arm, my son's done it a bunch of times by firing it into a wall next to himself rather than at the enemy :D Not sure about any others though, sorry! It'd be pretty dumb if an item that is designed to proc at low health, also did...
  5. Juyo

Just checked 8ug8ear's safe on my level 26, epic netrunner suit with 2 slots, regular as clockwork. Can't check on my level 50 as I was obviously a greedy ninja there already! I did all the side gigs etc. on my 50 but didn't do a huge amount of exploration in terms of static loot points so if...
  6. Juyo

Iconic Weapon "Lizzie" Pistol cannot be upgraded to Legendary?

I had an issue where a crafting upgrade recipe wasn't showing in my crafting screen, sorted itself out after a game restart so I'd suggest trying that :)
  7. Juyo

I completed the game on every lifepath

Corpo who loses their status and becomes a hustling Merc (then aims to rise to the top again, but on their own terms) feels like the best character arc to me, the nomad and street kid arcs don't really seem that transformative, but you do get more immersion with other characters from those life...
  8. Juyo

I completed the game on every lifepath

Not a fan of the legendary netrunner item set? :) Props man, dedication! Hard to argue with your comments - it is a fun game, just had so much more potential!
  9. Juyo

Confused about crafting... Clicking the weapon picture causes stats to fluctuate between high and low?

Saw a youtuber talk about this in one of his videos but I can't find the video now sorry - I imagine it is a bug, rather than anything intended, in the video he talked about making sure you only craft a weapon when the higher damage number is showing but I can't remember whether you had to do...
  10. Juyo

Invisible headgear mod?

Still refusing to wear hats here :ohstopit:
  11. Juyo

Think that's a good point @thkthk12 makes and it touches on a wider issue with Cyberpunk 2077's identity in terms of game genre - it feels confused to me. It isn't a proper RPG where you get to make meaningful choices around your character's identity particularly/at all, or that affect the world...
  12. Juyo

Wouldn't be a surprise if xyz location based loot was a component of the loot generation engine, it's been used in games for decades now - @Hayte has made me very nostalgic for Diablo 2 with their mention of it here, remember reading lots of threads about the best place to kill bosses for best...
  13. Juyo

Can you ignore the main quest and just do side-quests forever?

Definitely should be able to restart from PoNR after whatever ending you got, and can do different endings with the same character to get the different item rewards - my first finish V has the family jacket and Rogue's gun, just wish there was an item from every ending!
  14. Juyo

Space Oddity - Can I keep it on a wall in my room? (small spoiler)

The painting appears on your apartment wall when you finish the quest, like the Peralez and Lizzy posters, and the box of scuba gear from Judy on the floor. Not sure what happens if you sell the painting for eddies, I'd imagine it disappears but I haven't tried. Not found anything more to the...
  15. Juyo

Widow maker is a a rifle, right? My guy wants a shotgun :)
  16. Juyo

V's mansion

The Itsumade is my favourite bike of the moment, but the Kusenagi is the smoother, faster ride by far. Cthulhu best car!
  17. Juyo

On my first full playthrough I did all the side gigs and side character quests to completion before I did Nocturne, as I imagined I wouldn't have chance after (it said point of no return, after all!) On my second playthrough, I'm mostly ignoring side content in favour of rushing the main...
  18. Juyo

Knew I hadn't picked up the fixer pants/skirt (same item/location, lower level male character, higher level female character), screenshots above (with character level added in from inventory screen). Higher armour value on the higher level character's version, but both have 3 sockets with...
  19. Juyo

Photo mode with mantis blades

I was very disappointed by this too, sort of defeats the object of having such cool looking weaponry and a kick ass photo mode if you can't actually take shots of it in action :(
  20. Juyo

Cthulhu bug

https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Quadra_Type-66_%22Cthulhu%22
Top Bottom