Search results

+
  1. G

Debate: Is Creativity Killed by Forced Meta?

New Cards are great. New Decks are great? Should Devs introduce "Decks" that synergize so well that they make the meta, or should they introduce cards that contribute to creative plays?
  2. G

Should She Who Knows Is Give Resilience to Already DOomed Units?

Should She Who Knows Is Give Resilience to Already DOomed Units?
  3. G

What percentage of GWENT in a year is it theoretically Balanced?

Hi all. Just for fun and giggles. How many days in a year is GWENT balanced, or near balanced? Since we have major updates like every couple of months. Right after the month, like for a month it's usually not balanced. (last update with the hotpatches is evidence that they are not very good...
  4. G

Is Nifgaurd supposed to have everything?

How come NG have so much versatility while other factions do not? NG has numbers ways to play and I've seen all of these decks on ladder: 1. LOCKs, 2. Poison, 3. Spying and cards that steal/copy opponent cards, 4. Swarming (the new patch and now it can early pressure, 4 unit provision cards...
  5. G

"If this card isn't killed or locked, it will win you this round"

Which cards should have the description: "If this card isn't killed or locked, it will win you this round"? Post your favorite card that fits that description below!
  6. G

Suggestion: Open Live Balance Forum Once a Month?

Hi all, Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the people in charge of balance give opportunities for players to voice their opinions (rules to enforce constructive feedback) in some live form, such as youtube, discord, or zoom? It shouldn't be too hard to set up and it shouldn't take too much...
  7. G

More imbalanced cards introduced. 0 effort on "balance" made.

More imbalanced cards introduced. 0 effort on balance made. Balance doesn't mean "new meta" Anyone can create a new meta.. just add an overwhelmingly strong card = new meta. Takes no effort. Balancing means you buff underperforming cards, and you nerf overpowered cards. So that not one build...
  8. G

I just played against NG and Witcher deck 10 rounds in a row.

I just played against NG and Witcher deck 10 rounds in a row. 10 Rounds. NG and Witcher. Balance this game. Nerf Kolgrim. Nerf the witchers. DO SOMETHING, BALANCE SOMETHIG. IT"S GETTING BORING. Note: I am rank 1.
  9. G

Expansion Cards Always Too Strong

All the new cards in expansion are so strong. Expansions doesn't mean it makes other previous decks obsolete. It should add to the game, not replace it. It should "Expand" the game. Not substitute all the other cards. Devs. New card/expansion doesn't mean it has to be the top 3 meta... (or in...
  10. G

Nerf VIY AND KOLGRIM Edit: NOT ENOUGH TOWER REMOVAL.

Why? Cause they are too strong. They decided to add like 10 tower cards... but add like.. 0 tower removal cards.. Solution: Add a bunch. I mean BUNCH, not just "1" reset/tower removal cards. Devs. Please test run cards before releasing new patch and balancing. I have noticed that there is...
  11. G

Nerf OP Cards

Nerf Op Cards. Nerf Op Cards and Buff cards no one uses. Kolgrim is an example of an op card. Unless killed it's an automatic win. It is also less than 9 provision.. which means you can just revive from grave. A good example of balance is, give it doomed. Or make it only on deploy not EVERY...
Top Bottom