Search results

+
  1. simon_brooke

Fix the driving!

Well, you may be able to, but this isn't a full blown race simulator and as virtually everyone has commented, driving with keyboard and mouse is just painful. 1626727821 Well, that may be true of the XBox controller, but it isn't true on the reasonably cheap PC controller I'm using. There's...
  2. simon_brooke

The 'Only Pain' side job: what's the point?

There's a side job in Vista Del Rey, called 'Only Pain'. Other people have reported bugs in this quest; I don't think I saw a bug, but I completely don't understand the point. Two NCPD cruisers are parked in an alleyway. Three NCPD officers are beating up a corpo. There's no dialog. When you go...
  3. simon_brooke

Comparing TW3 and CP2077 played times

I'm currently at 300 hours played and just over 50% complete, which means I've a lot of hours still to play. This doesn't invalidate what you're saying – I've put at least twice that many hours into Witcher III – but for the £60 I paid, that's 20 pence per hour of play time, which is hell of a...
  4. simon_brooke

Which character do you dislike most?

Surely the whole point of V is that they are a tabula rasa onto whom you paint a character? Each of my three Vs – Vixen, riVia and Victoria – has a different character, and that's what makes replaying the story interesting.
  5. simon_brooke

Bike controls

Yes, but also the car chase after the van that bugs the Perelez' appartment.
  6. simon_brooke

Bike controls

I found getting a controller (which I only use for driving) changed my whole experience of the game -- it made driving not only possible, but also enjoyable, and thus opened up those missions which depend on driving, which previously I'd been unable to complete.
  7. simon_brooke

Thoughts for a police mod

I was listening to the Cyberpunk Lorecast today, about the NCPD; and one of the participants said it would be fun to be able to play as a police officer in the Cyberpunk world... And I thought, OK, yes, that would be cool. By having a mod which introduces a new story into a world after main...
  8. simon_brooke

The Lake Farm Hill Climb

Tonight's episode is the Archer Hella -- a vehicle which is worth every single eddie you pay for it, and not a euro cent more.
  9. simon_brooke

The Lake Farm Hill Climb

Two more episodes today. Thorton Mackinaw (stock) Thorton Mackinaw ('The Beast')
  10. simon_brooke

Vehicle Reviews

I'm posting new episodes of the Lake Farm Hill Climb to a separate thread. Nip over to YouTube and give them some love!
  11. simon_brooke

The Lake Farm Hill Climb

I've added two more episodes, the ridiculous and the sublime. But which is which? Makigai MaiMai Rayfield Caliburn
  12. simon_brooke

The Lake Farm Hill Climb

I've started a wee project to review each of the vehicles in the game, and to do that, I've found a route which it's pretty hard to drive cleanly in any but the most tractable of them: Start at the Solar Power Station rapid travel point, drive as fast as you can to the Lake Farm rapid travel...
  13. simon_brooke

Vehicle Reviews

Interesting. The Wiki item on the Outlaw says "The Outlaw GTS is not only one one of the fastest cars in 2077, but it also has one of the best handling and controllability, able to take 90 degree turns up to 90 kph without sliding. Its high turning speed, good traction, and acceleration, all...
  14. simon_brooke

Vehicle Reviews

And now for something completely different! Here's the Kaukaz Bratsk:
  15. simon_brooke

Vehicle Reviews

Following on from this thread, I decided to try to make video reviews of as many vehicles as I can. The first one is here. Let me know if you'd like to see more of these!
  16. simon_brooke

Strongly disagree. My current build is a warrior/weaponsmith; I've put all my points into body and tech, absolutely nothing into intelligence or cool. There are a lot of terminals I can't hack because I don't have the intelligence, but there's always another way around. I don't feel this build...
  17. simon_brooke

[SPOILERS] Pyramid Song/Male V

Ah! To be honest, I went to her apartment just once, immediately after Pyramid Song, and she wasn't there; so I haven't gone back. She's sending me pictures of her travels in Oregon... if she is in the apartment, that's a bit of a fail on the consistency/continuity front!
  18. simon_brooke

[SPOILERS] Pyramid Song/Male V

This is basically all spoilers about Pyramid Song.
  19. simon_brooke

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

I love Skippy. Underrated character.
  20. simon_brooke

Shoot to thrill, anyone won this?

Anyone tried it with Skippy? That should be fun!
Top Bottom